Votes: 7 21.2%
  • red

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • bald

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • other

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
yeah but karmic, you forgot to mention that 90% of swedish people cant stand blonds because they got too used to it.

if you're a chick and you have dark hair in sweden you are a queen
same about dark guys, except the queen part.

Dead_Lioness said:
yeah but karmic, you forgot to mention that 90% of swedish people cant stand blonds because they got too used to it.

if you're a chick and you have dark hair in sweden you are a queen
same about dark guys, except the queen part.

wait.... that means that there are lonely, busty, blonde haired swedish maidens running around, yearning for sexual attention, lusting to be free of the shackles of their society and throw it all away for even one night of wanton passion with a man who appreciates her feminine physique, her silky, shiny, soft, beautiful blonde hair...

I'm fucking moving to sweden, and none of you are going to stop me!!!!!
BUSTY MAIDENS HERE I COME!!!! YEEEEHAW!

Aw...you're so pretty that it really doesn't matter what color you go. I say just go a little darker, more red. If you like, go darker, and then darker. It all wears off eventually, anyway. Tills it's auburn. Try it. You'll feel like a brand new woman!

I'd say a darkish red.

I dyed my hair a coppery red (like in your second picture) when I was 10. It was nice, bur washed out pretty quickly. Then I was left with the bleach for a couple years, until I cut it.