Blood Meridian

Originally posted by |ngenius
Yep, it will be a pleasure to listen to the new Wolverine album. The last one was a strong debut album, indeed, so let's see what the future will bring us in that way. :)

|ng.
i totally agree with what |ngenius said (as usual :D ), "The Window Purpose" is a great album and one of the most impressive debuts of the last few years. if the new release will match its previous' quality level, Wolverine will become one of the most interesting bands in the so-called prog metal. (has this last sentence any grammatical sense? :cry: )

Miolo

The Mist and the Morning Dew

New Finnish "supergroup" from Helsinki with a demo than can be downloaded from their site. The band features members from Seventh Planet, Shape of despair, Finntroll, Shaman and Unholy.

The music is rather tranquill and dreamy style of folk/metal, with female vocals and violin surrounding the guitar melodies. I've been sick the whole day, so this has been nice and relaxing to listen to.

http://www.themist.xrs.net/

Try out this song:
http://neovoid.org/demigod/themist/themist_files/1.mp3

Originally posted by Miolo
i totally agree with what |ngenius said (as usual :D ), "The Window Purpose" is a great album and one of the most impressive debuts of the last few years. if the new release will match its previous' quality level, Wolverine will become one of the most interesting bands in the so-called prog metal. (has this last sentence any grammatical sense? :cry: )

Miolo

:eek:Now you're making me nervous :D.

//Bagge - Wolverine

for some reason i listened to all the records gothic metal/rock band to/die/for have put out since they started their not-so-brilliant career in music. this must have something to do with traumas in my childhood, because until yesterday none of their albums (there were only two, but they were so dull they sounded more like twenty) had any redeeming quality whatsoever. i wouldn't have recommended this band to my own very arch-enemy, i.e. winnie the pooh.
but.
but last night i painstakingly heard through their latest "effort" and at the very end my patience and stupidity have both found their retribution in the form of one really good song: silence tells more. so check this out, you won't regret it and you'll thank me for proff-listening through all the records you're too wise to be bothered listening to.

rahvin.

Beneath are a swedish Thrash Metal band with influences from The haunted (among others). Their latest demo have recieved great reviews magazines and web-pages. It's a masterpiece in my opinion. I can't understand how they can't have any contract. Check them out at http://welcome.to/beneath

Virgin Black !!!

I am sure some of you are familiar with this band, but
their download section has a full song called "Walk Without Limbs",
if you haven't heard of this band, go now, run, well, what you
waiting for, you should be downloading already...

http://listen.to/virginblack
go to Discography and Downloads.

Hi guys! We are from Turkey with lots of death and black metal influences. Today we shot a video for the cover of Dimmu Borgir's Mourning Palace. Although there are no drums and bass, I think it was pretty good. The quality is fine and also the darkness of the room and the blue spotlight adds to the atmosphere. Btw, I am doing vox for the band. Give us a chance and enjoy the video. We will have demo consisting of our songs ready by June. Your comments are appreciated...

right click and save as...:

http://members2.easyspace.com/bizim...ng%20Palace.avi

Ormir said:
I almost got into a fight with the drummer of To/Die/For once.
RealHazard said:
@Rormi: You should have fistraped that filthy creature..
@Ormir: how did that happen? :eek:

This creature?
It takes quite a bit of guts to post a personal ad on your band's website...
He seems harmless and sweet enough, not filthy-looking at all. That probably means he's evil and fake... but I should still go for it. What a catch... :devil: :p

Thanatos' link said:
Soliciting prostitutes is illegal, although about half of Italian men do it, according to Eurispes.

:err: i think "have done it at least once" could be more correct. when i was working as a p.i. i saw huge numbers of people "soliciting" prostitutes and i more or less identified the type who's prone to do it often. others just try the once to look cool amongst retarded friends or something.

rahvin.

oh, NO NO NO NO. rule number one of civility: DON'T TRUST EURISPES, WHATEVER THEY SAY. honest. i'm in the same line of work (statistics, with the difference that mine are official so we try to make them correct) and Eurispes' methods and results are a running joke. These guys dared to write that Italy is in a moral crisis because cats in houses are fed generally better than cats on the streets. Now, I like cats and I suffer if they eat badly, but this is not something a credited statistician would dream about saying. One, because you can't do statistics about morality. Two, because one has to get real and grow up at one point, no matter their profession. I have a lot of arguments against these people at Eurispes, I'll post if someone wants to hear.