Bloodbath is bakk!!!

Blakkheim

In the Still of the Night
May 16, 2001
Stockholm
www.katatonia.com
Hey metallerz!!

First of all, hope you're pleased with a new and individual forum for Bloodbath. It was the right time to make one 'cuz the band is BAKK!!!
Yeah, we're currently fueling up for another lap in the death metal lane as the band has now begun writing the material for the follow-up to 'Resurrection Through Carnage' with the studio being booked for late spring. Now, there has been some relevant changes in the line-up. Vocalist Mike Åkerfeldt has been kicked out and a replacement is already found in one of the biggest names in the scene. Furthermore, drummer Dan Swanö has decided to step off at the death metal depot to switch instruments and is now sharing guitar duties with me. Taking over the drums, is yet another big big name. Jonas Renkse is still keepin the decay and pulse behind the bass and is leading the race of gathering pile after pile with sick and dark lyrics. As for the new members, their secret names will be revealed soon. A monster album is promised!!!

there's no pause for a breath for you, guys!
now i'm damn curious who are the new taking up the vocals parts and drum duties in Bloodbath. hmm - "one of the biggest names in the scene" - i've already made a wish :hotjump:

Awesome news indeed, except that Swano's drumming will be missed. Promise you guys will go for a similar drum sound though, it was fucking cool!

new vocalist/drummer... so exciting!
I don't think anyone can replace Akerfeldt but I could be in for a surprise!

:headbang: Chuck Schuldiner's ghost is doing the vocal tracks via ethereal digital recording. thanks to pro-tools and the ghostbusters for this supremely advanced technology. :hotjump:

Gene Hoglan on drums maybe? ...Nick Barker doesnt' have a band right now...hmmmmm

ggggggu said:
Peter Tägtgren?
I think you should know that Breeding Death is not an OP in the UM hub,but a Bloodbath EP that is out of print. :wave:

new vocalist = anders friden?
new drummer = joey from slipknot?

LETS HOPE !

on a more serious note,maybe tomas lindberg? he happens to be everywhere.

seriously...the vocalist has to be somebody with a famous growl.

Anders friden has a wussy growl.

hmmmmm....trying to think of someone...mind is blank. I know...ABBATH! :headbang: :headbang: Not exactly what I was thinking of but I just stared at my Immortal Sons of Northern Darkness album, and have decided...he would make an excellent bloodbath vocalist.

My guess would be Peter Tagtgren for the vocalist, too... Have no idea about the drummer though...

By the way, what is the problem between Mike, Dan and the Katatonia guys these days?