Bloodbath live lineup

Jinn

Saint
May 16, 2004
Orlando, Florida USA
Alright. Bloodbath announced that the lineup is going to change for the Wacken gig... so let's try and guess the live lineup!

Mikeal Akerfeldt - vocals
Blakkheim - Guitar
Simon Solomon - Guitar
Lord Seth - Bass
Axe - Drums
Dan - just standing there like a pimp
Peter - in a drunken stupor in the hotel room. :D

PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!

You should ask the more important question.............will there be a meet & greet for forum members? ^^ Or please at least a signing session....

As long as Anders and Jonas are in I'm happy! Mike on vocals would be really cool, but I doubt he will take the duty...

dunno if i'm going to this fest, but if this is the only chance to see Bloodbath live this year I won't skip this date!!!!

Lord_AgathoN said:
You should ask the more important question.............will there be a meet & greet for forum members? ^^ Or please at least a signing session....

I remember they use to have signing sessions in Wacken, not all bands but many... so there seems to be a chance for autograph hunters

Aye, us forum members have supported the band more than anyone...

We at UM deserve a fucking Meet and Greet!!!!

..especially the people who came all the fucking way from the USA. :D

This sucks... I cant choose between Mike and Peter! Mike is like God of deathmetal singing but I dont think he can match up to Peter in songs like Eaten and Bastard son of god. I do wonder if Peter could match up to Mike in songs like Cry My Name and Death Delirium. This question is so damn hard. But my love for Mike is the thing that wawes over and if they wont hire me as the new Bloodbath singer I want to see Mike on stage at Wacken!

Dan Swanö must be in the set cause hes like Mike a Metalgod!!!! Renkse, Nyström also must be on stage, the one that plays the drums I really dont care as long as he/she can do the things recorded on the records!

Cheers!

Underline: Honey, the answer is NO.
Go 'The Almighty'!! HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.
Of course, no offense to Tägtgren followers (I'm one of them)

Woundheir said:
This sucks... I cant choose between Mike and Peter! Mike is like God of deathmetal singing but I dont think he can match up to Peter in songs like Eaten and Bastard son of god. I do wonder if Peter could match up to Mike in songs like Cry My Name and Death Delirium. This question is so damn hard. But my love for Mike is the thing that wawes over and if they wont hire me as the new Bloodbath singer I want to see Mike on stage at Wacken!

Dan Swanö must be in the set cause hes like Mike a Metalgod!!!! Renkse, Nyström also must be on stage, the one that plays the drums I really dont care as long as he/she can do the things recorded on the records!

Cheers!

Jinn said:
Alright. Bloodbath announced that the lineup is going to change for the Wacken gig... so let's try and guess the live lineup!

Mikeal Akerfeldt - vocals
Blakkheim - Guitar
Simon Solomon - Guitar
Lord Seth - Bass
Axe - Drums
Dan - just standing there like a pimp
Peter - in a drunken stupor in the hotel room. :D

PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!
god ur acting like this is a pop concert are u in love with mike and hate dan and peter

Luz said:
escuse me um which mike are u talking about here cos mike from opeth is definatly not death metal peter is cos hes in a death metal band but your going on about mike being some kind of death metal legend but
im sorry to he is not if u knew anything about death metal u would know qhat a death metal band is, how can some one be a death metal legend when they have never been in a death metal band

Luz said:
escuse me um which mike are u talking about here cos mike from opeth is definatly not death metal peter is cos hes in a death metal band but your going on about mike being some kind of death metal legend but
im sorry to he is not if u knew anything about death metal u would know qhat a death metal band is, how can some one be a death metal legend when they have never been in a death metal band

He's so right that one post couldn't contain it all.

Peter, bloody gore murdurous death metal.
Mikael, metal for girls.

Opeth is my favorite band.