Bloodbath live lineup

well, that's true.. cuz English is the closest language to German....? I think?

Ah well. Cheers dude! you've got my respect!

you express stuff extremely well!

I guess we have the same problem, but what the hell...

Jinn: The closest language to German is English? I don't think so, but still I'll look it up somewhere.

In the cold winds of nowhere said:
reading is not the problem. but expressing is the problem ;)

english, german, dutch, norwegian, swedish and icelandic are similarly
I've never learned dutch (I should do... nice country to life. You know why, guy's ;) ) but I'm able to understand more than 90% of a dutch text. funny hm?

an example:

Twee koffie en een zakje White Widow voor vijfentwintig en een halfje Skunk, alstublieft

Zwei Kaffee und ein Säckchen (???) White Widow für fündundzwanig und ein halbes (Säckchen) Skunk, bitte.

Two coffee and a small bag (säckchen = small bag) White Widow vor twentyfive and a half (small bag) Skunk, please.

I was able to read the whole text, excluded the word "alstublief"

(If you'll be in the Netherlands one day, you should avoid to say this sentence in any other place than a coffeeshop ;) )

Du ist bein einer kleiner kotofen koff (spelling?) is all I know...

Jinn: in order to deter you from starting this arguement I sudgest you re-examine which of us worships band members to the point of fanatisism (spelling?)... ok, please don't go there, you can either accept a slightly tounge in cheek remark (or do I have to put a :p every time to convey that point?) or accuse me of being a pouser again.

Besides as we all know, Jesus never was at all.