Blooddrunk US Tour w/ TBDM & BTBAM

I never try to hang out with the guys from bands, because I know that it means nothing to them

True in a way. But that show's your quality as a person, some stars can take it in a really sophisticated and polite manner, while others feed their own narsism with it.

I've met some significant metal figures in my day where we had meaningful conversations spanning almost an hour. Janne was one of them. I can't remember exactly, but it CoB's second tour in the states it was with either with Iced Earth or LoG, but Janne back then wasn't as well known and was chillin in the crowd watching the show. I had my Unknown Soldier and Beyond Abilities booklets and a pen with me; I wish you guys could've seen Janne's face light up when I brought those out for him to sign. We talked about everything, where I bought his cds, what my favorite solo of mine was from him (mask of sanity!), how he had short hair before etc. The coolest conversation we had was about the Kotipelto albums he played keys on and the recording process he went through for those albums. Anyway, I think he enjoyed meeting a fan that actually knew about them. It all depends on certain factors, don't let some misperception of the ones you look up to stop you from meeting who you like. Just don't let yourself get let down if they don't care as much as you would like.

Aw that's cute! Janne seems to have much more of a rockstar attitude these days though (but obviously not all the time, before someone attacks me about how nice he is!), still I'd love to get him to sign my Warmen stuff and chat like that,you're lucky!

I had just gotten out of my car to see Gigantour @ Cleveland this summer and Roope was signing autograph's for a guy. He signed quite a few things and had a genuine conversation with the man. He seems to be wandering around before shows quite a bit if you get there early enough.. I also saw him wandering the streets of Millvale the next night before a show @ Mr. Smalls.

Anyways, back to the point. After he was done talking to the guy he was signing autographs for I walked up to him and shook his hand and said Hi and Have a good show. He said thanks for coming out (I had an old Bodom shirt on). If you treat them like normal people, I think they respect that rather than going up to them like "OMG, I can't believe you're real" (yeah I know that's drastic).

Yeah, if you treat them with respect, they'll do the same. Likewise with anyone.

And if you've met them before, chances are, they'll remember you. I got to ride the Roopemobile last time they came around :D

Yeah, if you treat them with respect, they'll do the same. Likewise with anyone.

And if you've met them before, chances are, they'll remember you. I got to ride the Roopemobile last time they came around :D

You going to the Philly show man? My options were Cleveland or Philly, Cleveland is about half the time (I'm in Pittsburgh @ college) and House of Blues is a really, really sweet venue.

Philly and New York as well. Debating whether or not to go to Boston. If I work any of those three days I'm going to surely crash.
Nikki, want to be crazy and come up to Boston with me and Chris? :lol:

Philly and New York as well. Debating whether or not to go to Boston. If I work any of those three days I'm going to surely crash.
Nikki, want to be crazy and come up to Boston with me and Chris? :lol:

When is it? Actually, my mom suggested we do Boston :lol:

I wonder if anyone here can give me a clue as to around what time CoB will start playing (in Columbus, OH)?

I cannot leave work early on the day (this Friday), and it takes me more than 2 hours to get to Columbus. I don't mind too much about missing the first two bands, but don't want to miss even one song that CoB plays.

The door is supposed to open at 6:30. For how many minutes do the first two bands play? 30 minutes each, or longer? If anyone who has already seen them can tell me, it will give me a good idea of how fast I have to drive to get to Columbus.

One more thing I'd love to find out: Are they still playing Chokehold as they did in Baltimore? The key solo is what got me into Bodom, and I'm dying to hear it live!

If anyone can answer my questions, I'd be really happy! Thanks!

I wonder if anyone here can give me a clue as to around what time CoB will start playing (in Columbus, OH)?

I cannot leave work early on the day (this Friday), and it takes me more than 2 hours to get to Columbus. I don't mind too much about missing the first two bands, but don't want to miss even one song that CoB plays.

The door is supposed to open at 6:30. For how many minutes do the first two bands play? 30 minutes each, or longer? If anyone who has already seen them can tell me, it will give me a good idea of how fast I have to drive to get to Columbus.

One more thing I'd love to find out: Are they still playing Chokehold as they did in Baltimore? The key solo is what got me into Bodom, and I'm dying to hear it live!

If anyone can answer my questions, I'd be really happy! Thanks!

bodom started up for us around 10:15.

Rob Lowe visited a Bodom gig with son :D And talking about it on Jimmy Kimmel live at 4:15>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLyNEvBG1pE

:lol::lol: stupid straight edge pricks making hyperbolic generalizations :lol:

Henkka again:

"West Coast is done, so is the plains, and we are now here in the Midwest. San Fran was one of the best I think. Great venue, great crowd, especially right in front of me... Then the warmth ended. Went to Portland and Seattle. So, cooler weather, but good crowds again! Then refreshing dip in the Salt Lake. This venue was new to us, and on the shore of the lake, but it was surprising that there was so many people. Wow, we do have great package here! Then good times in Denver, and crazy sweaty show in Kansas City, and the infamous salsa party after the show. Many blackouts, but we survived. To Illinois. The Pop's, to Minnesota, where the expected happened. The first ones to get sick. No surprise, me, like always and Jaska too. First thing in the morning, hospital, couple of hours there to find out what's wrong. Ten hard medication. So the Myth show was really hard for us. We had good times but physically it was really difficult. House of Blues Chicago is always good, and the sick ones were not so sick any more, but still really hard to pull off a COB show. We try our best. And tonight Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Let's see how the Rave is treating us! Hope nobody's getting sick anymore..."