BlueJay shot himself (clay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, wow. I can just see it now -

"Kid attempts to kill self due to internet bullying"
I heard a story on the the radio where two female law students sued a message boards because of some nasty comments about them there. The comments seemed to spawn from a "Would you hit it?" thread :lol: . Anyway, imagine what something like this could do if it wasn't complete bs.

I heard a story on the the radio where two female law students sued a message boards because of some nasty comments about them there. The comments seemed to spawn from a "Would you hit it?" thread :lol: . Anyway, imagine what something like this could do if it wasn't complete bs.

they're women, what do you expect?

:cry: :rolleyes:

I'm going to ask that folks choose their words wisely in this thread (I deleted a few). Believe it or not there has been folks on this board who have committed suicide and the info has made its way back here.

Just in case this is legit, don't post if you can't be respectful.

I really hope this isn't true, I kinow many of you didn't like Blue Jay but he was one of my favorite MSN friends to talk to, I really hope this isn't true and if so that he gets better, I feel shocked as I genuinely like him and to hear this news brings sadness. He just logged onto MSN as busy, I sent him a message and he didn't reply. Could be his Mom or the Cops if this is true.

Geez. That sucks. If this is true, I hope he gets better and gets some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.