BlueJay shot himself (clay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it was an accident.

Either way, I definitely hope he lives through this and gets better. It sucks when a member of a community has something bad happen to them, even if (as in my case) you've never talked to them.

I just saw him online here like an hour ago... though if the report is true that would most likely be his parents or the police. Hopefully it was him and this is just a bunch of bullshit.

No it's not true! Someone came on my MSN (his name is Harrison) and he acted like he was a police officer. He told everybody on my MSN: Hello this is (insert police officer name here). Clay just shot himself we were wondering if you talked to him in the last hour. Did you say anything suspicious that could have led to his suicide attempt? Maam this is not a joke.

He did that for me because he likes me and was sad that I was sad about my gf breaking up with me so yea. It was hilarious though omg y'all should have seen him lmao. Collin you'll meet him sometime dude he doesn't have the aqua font I use he uses a dark blue small font color usually when he's on my MSN but yea. I DIDN'T KILL MYSELF FEAR NOT UM FORE I AM STILL ALIVE HERE TO PUT INSANITY INTO Y'ALLS LIFE AGAIN BABYYY!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

No it's not true! Someone came on my MSN (his name is Harrison) and he acted like he was a police officer. He told everybody on my MSN: Hello this is (insert police officer name here). Clay just shot himself we were wondering if you talked to him in the last hour. Did you say anything suspicious that could have led to his suicide attempt? Maam this is not a joke.

He did that for me because he likes me and was sad that I was sad about my gf breaking up with me so yea. It was hilarious though omg y'all should have seen him lmao. Collin you'll meet him sometime dude he doesn't have the aqua font I use he uses a dark blue small font color usually when he's on my MSN but yea. I DIDN'T KILL MYSELF FEAR NOT UM FORE I AM STILL ALIVE HERE TO PUT INSANITY INTO Y'ALLS LIFE AGAIN BABYYY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He did that for me because he likes me and was sad that I was sad about my gf breaking up with me so yea. It was hilarious though omg y'all should have seen him lmao. Collin you'll meet him sometime dude he doesn't have the aqua font I use he uses a dark blue small font color usually when he's on my MSN but yea. I DIDN'T KILL MYSELF FEAR NOT UM FORE I AM STILL ALIVE HERE TO PUT INSANITY INTO Y'ALLS LIFE AGAIN BABYYY!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

:kickass: WOOHOO!

Yeah, why do yuo even let him do that to your MSN, just change your password.:p
Glad to hear you're ok and the story wasn't true.:)

Although this is probably a bunch of crap, I wish the best for him if it is in fact true.

edit-hahahahaha ohhhh nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.