Blut Aus Nord - MoRT

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
Been listening for a couple days. This is a promo, in case you were wondering where to buy it; although, it should availble soon.

Let me tell you, the band is not just treading water. This album is fuckin' SICK!!! It goes even deeper into that haunted feeling they're so good at. I don't want to over hype this thing just yet, but I'll just say when I listen to it, it feels like I'm falling down a never ending black hole. It just engulfs you in it's darkness. They really get into that swirling blackness thing.

Feel free to leave the usual J./Erik comments about this band being boring/shit/retarded/not black metal/etc.

Nate The Great said:
It goes even deeper into that haunted feeling they're so good at.

So which of their older albums would you compare it to? Honestly I was hoping for some more along the lines of "Thematic Emanation..." I loved the hell out of that.

And I don't suppose you could be a hero and upload a track or two?

I've only really listened to Ultima Thulee, but I love that album. So maybe this album will peak my intrest to listen further.

Really? it's that good? I'm just lazy and like Ultima Thulee a lot and don't know if the other stuff is as good but different?

This new one is just another step beyond TWWTG. It is nothing like the old stuff; although, you can still hear tiny bits here and there.

Swizzlenuts: Memoria is fuckin' sweet. It is better than Ultima, IMO.

I don't think I should upload tracks from this, since it is a promo. Sorry, but I've tried to stick to that as a personal rule.

Been waiting for this ever since it was first announced seemingly immediately following The Work... If it's even darker than that album, particularly the dark ambient parts which oozed evil and nothingness is equal amounts, as Nate is suggesting, I'll be all over it...

it's available on your p2p network of choice, so i suggest y'all go searchin' on SLSK or DC++ (i haven't downloaded it because i don't really like the band at all, just sayin')

Nate The Great said:
This new one is just another step beyond TWWTG. It is nothing like the old stuff; although, you can still hear tiny bits here and there.

Swizzlenuts: Memoria is fuckin' sweet. It is better than Ultima, IMO.

I don't think I should upload tracks from this, since it is a promo. Sorry, but I've tried to stick to that as a personal rule.
I better fucking check it out :kickass:

Demonspell said:
Been waiting for this ever since it was first announced seemingly immediately following The Work... If it's even darker than that album, particularly the dark ambient parts which oozed evil and nothingness is equal amounts, as Nate is suggesting, I'll be all over it...

If that's why you liked TWWTG (the ambient stuff), this one will be your best wet dream ever. It isn't exactly all ambient, but the whole things feels like a nightmare where you can't figure out how to wake up. There's not much speed in the music at all anymore, but the atmosphere is HUGE. These guys are just getting insanely good at what they're doing. That whole thing they do with the guitars sounding out of tune and all slithery is just taken to a SICK level on this.

For some reason I think this would be the perfect soundtrack to Rosemary's Baby, if it was a modern movie.

Henrik Main said:
it's available on your p2p network of choice, so i suggest y'all go searchin' on SLSK or DC++ (i haven't downloaded it because i don't really like the band at all, just sayin')

Can't find it. :( Man SLSK sucks these days. I've been looking for Levitating the Carnal for like a month with no success.

soulseek is solely for people who cannot figure out how to operate dc++ so you'll probably find more insane clown posse and pantera than elysian blaze tbh

DC++ isn't hard to use, and I'm computer illiterate. It's a good day when I remember what the fuck the mouse is used for.