bm or dm?

black or death?

• bm

Votes: 39 35.8%
  • dm

Votes: 70 64.2%

• Total voters
Nile fucking slays! :headbang:
But I'd say Black Seeds of Vengeance is better...

Minion520 said:
Im listening to In their Darkened Shrines right now and god damnit its fuckin hard to say, this album is a fuckin beast of an album, one of my favorite death metal albums...

I like both but since a couple of years, i think both styles are getting a little boring and redundants.
both can suck and rule. I often like half of the albums: some good songs and some weaks. Especially with black metal. Emperor remains my favorite in black with immortal and satyricon. and maybe morbid angel, death, or suffocation with dm.

But as for feeling and creativity, I think it's over. too many bands doing the same thing.
And i'm tired of the mentality that goes with the styles.

Now i rarely listen to those styles excepts the bands i named and a few little more and i often like it by songs and not by albums.

Silent Song said:
also: Bminor > Dminor

Actually, there's a musical trilogy I'm working on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it, and I don't know why. You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

haggard said:
Actually, there's a musical trilogy I'm working on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it, and I don't know why. You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".
BM because i certainly do love to poo

haggard said:

:lol: hahha, gold. one of the best segments.

haha that movie rocks ass, I love the Dvd menu - classic.

The solo for comfortably numb is in bminor so i am going to say thats the best.

Black metal seems very childish to me.

haggard said:
i was totally about to post the same thing :lol:

Silent Song said:
how do you like Opeth then? :lol:
Opeth ain't DM or BM. When I think DM I think Cnnibal Corpse and Dying fetus. Laugh at how stupid it is. Although I have mastered the death vocals (fun to blow off steam, but pisses off my roommates), so I'll just growl along with it and laugh in between.