Bodom After Midnight !!!!!!!

Cruel Humanity

Creature Of Fear
Nov 25, 2002
DERBY
www.cruelhumanity.com
FUCKIN YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"OK, So now we know the headliner for BLOODSTOCK 2004 - Saturday 4th September is:

Children of Bodom"

:hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang: :worship: :hotjump:

Im SOOOOOOOO happy .... Vince i'd kiss you but neither of us would like it very much so i'll refrain.

Saw Bodom @ Wacken in '02, gonna see them again @ Wacken this year!!!! & NOW in my HOME town !!!!!! fuck!!!!!

Is it not the best news ever! especially after vince said Bodom were too expensive... Vince, youve made my day! and possibly my year!

I'm listening to Bodom tracks on repeat to get me in the mood. What a band and apparently Hatecrew Deathroll was an album optimised to be played LIVE!

Hey guys I never post in here but now I shall as bodom are in my homeland :headbang: good choices on the bodom and sonata , Dragonforce would also be welcomed a second time :D

well no it isnt logical! they share 1 member! thats it (roope is just session for bodom) thats like going to see black label and expecting ozzy ya know! ;)

holy fuck Bodom right here in derby
this has made my fucking day best news in years i canr githfulkly say i will be there and what is this some sort of finnish invasion i mean Bodom sonata artica and aparently people are trying to get finntroll aswell

this is going to totally rule

and if any of the guys with the plastic swords from birmingham are on this forum mesage me man me and mike have been trying to get in contact with you

but seriously holy shit this so fucking awesome

nothing else matters

BLOODSTOCK RULES ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty good news, Nightwish last year were the ultimate headliner for me, but Bodom should rock too. And Sonata Arctica are too.

Hope we get Hammerfall this year as well!!!! :headbang:

Slev said:
Plastic scythes...

If only we'd found out just after halloween.....

RIght time to celebrate. Mosh fest!!!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

hehe im gonna have to gather our plastic weapon weilding group from last year ( which i can prodly say i started :D)

seriously i think theres going to be an army of plastic weilding metalheads, take that wacken

Having not heard anything by CoB before I downloaded a few tracks to get an idea of what to expect. Fucking awesome!!! Will definitely be buying some cds and cant wait to see them :D :worship:

Catharsis said:
I think you may be wrong there, they'll probably be on closer to 10:00 I imagine.

Just thought I'd better point it out, in case you turned up at 1am or something and missed them.

:D yeah closer 10ish is about right ... been listening to to much bodom lately and 'bodom after midnight' totally kicked arse at wacken!