Bodom Fans, check out these 2 bands as well!

I'm usually open-minded towards bands that most people call "COB copies" but when I heard Imperanon for the first time I thought that it was just way too fucking much. They don't seem to have anything original and I find their stuff very dull.

I find the vocalist of Blood Stain Child irritating to listen :S Imperanon sounds better... But yes indeed, a total rip off and nothing much original about it...

All the songs i dled were from imperanon. I dled vein, and actually thought it was decent, and I rarely like male vocalists who don't sing (alexi is my exception). I dled "The end" and the vocals sounded aweful to me, although the music was very nice. I can see what ppl think when they say it sounds a lot like children of bodom though, when I heard the beginning all I thought was that it sounded like a mixture of songs that I know already. Shadowsoul I really liked. Overall I don't think they're that bad.

I downloaded Imperanon also and I was actually really impressed. They do sound very much like a cross of Bodom and Skyfire. Which is a pretty good thing in my opinion. The song writing aint quite there yet, and the vocals are very Alexi sounding. But from reading all the guys Bio's they admit one of their fave bands is COB. So I don't think you can condemn them for taking inspiration from the best band in the world, in my opinion.

just because bodom started making music like they do doesn't mean they are the only ones who can play it, if it were that way there would only be a few bands out there. and everyone is a ripoff. take the original black metal bands, are they all ripoffs?

i say just give other bands a chance and not judge them because they make good music like bodom do, maybe not as good

i say the more the merrier, if bodom was the only band playing this type of music, well that would suck

i give two thumbs up for both bands.

i love finding good metal bands from japan(blood stain child), i also loved the guitar and keys solo/duel in the video you can download(silence of northern hell)

I can hear also a lot of Warmen and Nightwish in Imperanon. The problem isn't (only) that their material is unoriginal, it's just that it's the same stuff that has already been made but it's worse.