Bodom influenced guitar recording video!

I said it before, your band has a lot of fucking potential, the music is fucking amazing. Buuut...

The vocalist needs A LOT of work in my opinion. I mean live... I guess if you mix it and shit it will sound better on the album but whatever, the fuck do I know?

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
fckin nice guitar playing guys , keep it up , finally good melodies and shit. Only thing , i dont really like are the vocals , the only death metal vocals i like is the alexi one today, like in AYDY - HCDR - FTR , but still , it doesn't matter ,you guys are good ;)

The vocals sound a bit hardcoreish (See: Sonic Syndicate) at times. But when he does the deeper and lower pitched vocals they sound pretty good. And needless to say, the guitars are fuckin awesome.

edit: Also, judging by the keyboard melodies and guitar work and stuff. I would buy and seriously fucking enjoy your album if/when it's released.

Where Can i grab a cd of yours ? I really like your style, maybe it's cob influenced but you guys went into another direction than cob .

But i still got a question,as a guitarpro freak, do you've got some songs already tabbed ? I wanna learn some riffs and licks from Breaking Bach :)

You guys are signed, right? Otherwise, how could you afford to record in that world-class studio?

Either way, you guys will definitely go far.

I was going to come in here, remembering the shitty bodom cover you posted a while ago, and that whole situation, and I was going to take a shot at you, but the leads at the beginning of that video were too good. Props dudes!

some great playing guys, so i heard you are looking for a new vocalist? Any luck so far?

Yeah, we realized that every aspect in this band has to be amazing. Aj is damn good but we'd rather he focus more on the bass, and get someone who's been screaming/singing for a longgg time. I guess you could say we've had pretty good luck, heh. Can't say anything more yet, tho. Rock.

HCDR-

Dude the music is really kickass,but the vocalist is pretty bad.I am a vocalist and i can tell you hes not screaming the proper way,hes just using the force in his voice rather than the nessacary force and technique combination that most vocalists know they need to use to effectivly growl.Its an easy thing to fix,it however takes a couple months to develope 100 percent.LET ME BE YOUR VOCALIST!!!! lol

2 new songs at reverbnation.com/mutiny

I like the music a lot, but the production is kind of odd sounding.

The drums are really drum machine-sounding. And that snare sound? :err:

Don't let the production issues hold you guys back though - like I said before, your guys will go far! :kickass: