Bodom Monday Headlining!!

youthanasiaa

New Metal Member
Oct 22, 2004
its gonna be funnm stuff in such a small little bar type place, the opening bands seem a little eh though, the killing? and some other band, but a good 90 min headlining set will be cool, im hoping for lake bodom, and bed of razors. who else is going?

We can all count on u to have a small review with the setlist after the show? :D I really doubt that they'll be playing Bed Of Razors...but let's just hope..cause I like it also ;) Hope you have fun dude!

The show will definately kick ass. I am definately going to post a review after the show, hopefully after I've met all the members, etc. Seeing them the last three times in Philly was already fucking incredible. The first time I saw them was on Nov. 15th of last year and now, one year later, to mark the date, I get to see them for my fourth time while they finally have a headlining position. I'm definately hoping that they play Children of Bodom and Towards Dead End. That would kick ass. A triple war of razors is probably expected and hopefully some touch like an angel of death or deadnight warrior (most likely the latter). Whatever the case the show is going to be amazing. See you all there. I'll have pictures after the show, I do from philly 4/30 and philly 10/16 if anyone wants em, Some pretty good shots, msg me on MetalorDie19 on AIM.

Hell yeaaaaah!! Tomorrow!! I can't wait...this will be my 5th time seeing them in a exactly a year! I saw them the first two times they came around, then both shows last month. I'm highly anticipiating the War of Razors, Bodom After Midnight, Deadnight Warrior, Warheart, Towards Dead End...all their classics that are usually neglected due to only have a 30 minute set. Trashed, Lost & Strungout will be awesome too. My cell number is 856-266-0276 if anyone wants to meet up. \m/

Hey guys, yeah i have a great time on Monday. Please post a setlist because i'm sure it will be the same as the following evening in Montreal (which i'm going to). I thought maybe the last few dates of the Lamb of God tour they might try out some of the songs they will be doing for the headlining shows but i guess they are not professionals for nothing. I hope to hear Bodom after Midnight, Towards Dead End, Touch Like an Angel of death, etc. should be interesting

Can't wait till tomorrow. I'll be the tall blonde dude in the Death "Human" shirt. Deadknight Warrior would be amazing! I'm just dying to hear anything off SW. See you guys there.

I'm guessing the setlist will look something like this:

Needled 24-7
Sixpounder
Hate Me!
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Bodom Beach Terror
Deadnight Warrior
Bodom After Midnight
Towards Dead End
Chokehold (Cocked 'n' Loaded)
Kissing The Shadows
Trashed, Lost, And Strung Out
Angels Don't Kill
Hate Crew Deathroll
Everytime I Die
Children Of Bodom
Downfall

And other possibilities:

Lake Bodom
Mask Of Sanity
Knuckleduster
Triple Corpse Hammerblow

Montreal's Headlining show is soldout. But i guess that doesn't surprise me anymore.hahaha...can't wait to hear how the show in NY goes...

CephalicExodus said:
What's the maximum capacity at the venue in Montreal?

I believe it's 1800 standing. I think i read that somewhere. How big is the Venue on LI tonight?

venue.jpg

A tiny little bar, maximum capacity 400-450.

i don't even know if they're gonna have stage props/background. Oh yeah, i'm assuming the merchandise will be the same as on the Lamb of God Tour?

The Downtown has no room for props or banners or anything like that , merch I'm sure will be the same as for LoG tour. Metal Injection was supposed to tape the whole show with two cameras, now they're down to one, and now the Metal Injection guys can't make it, so someone will be taping A FEW SONGS of the set (with permission from Century Media and the venue) and will hopefully get direct audio from the soundboard.

CephalicExodus said:
The Downtown has no room for props or banners or anything like that , merch I'm sure will be the same as for LoG tour. Metal Injection was supposed to tape the whole show with two cameras, now they're down to one, and now the Metal Injection guys can't make it, so someone will be taping A FEW SONGS of the set (with permission from Century Media and the venue) and will hopefully get direct audio from the soundboard.

that's really interesting actually. The Venue in Montreal has a pretty big stage but i'm sure they didn't organize banners or whatever for one show. Medley would actually be a good place to record a show. I'm sure there will be tons of pics and what not.

It would be cool to meet some of you who are going, I'll either be wearing a Finntroll "Trollhammaren" shirt or CKY 2003 Tour shirt, my name's Mike. To give you an update on the filming, I'm PRAYING that that one camera pulls through, because if the guy forgets to bring it, no video at all. And regarding audio, it depends if the sound guy is there, because there are three guys that rotate...so it's looking pretty shitty now. I'll be up at the front taking tons of pics, so hopefully that will be the saving grace.