Bodom's recordings....

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Fuck you, this is important to me. Bodom is my favorite band in the world so fuck you get the fuck off this board
hey man, i have favourite bands too but they dont make me turn into a whining vagina about it.

well heres some advice for you man, what you hear is just opinion, look at true black metal, the recording quality was shit, because it was supposed to be. So maybe your opinions just suck.

Advice?

DON'T do what bodom did on AYDY.

You won't have muddy guitar issues, shit composition issues or even whiney goth phases.

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
well heres some advice for you man, what you hear is just opinion, look at true black metal, the recording quality was shit, because it was supposed to be. So maybe your opinions just suck.

Good point, in fact, you just made my point for me. Bodom is supposed to sound amazing, futuristic, completely perfect.

true black metal doesn't hold a candle to COB anyway, no one does.

-Gavin- said:
Advice?

DON'T do what bodom did on AYDY.

You won't have muddy guitar issues, shit composition issues or even whiney goth phases.

rofl .... ever logged off ?

HateCrewDeathroll said:
Good point, in fact, you just made my point for me. Bodom is supposed to sound amazing, futuristic, completely perfect.

true black metal doesn't hold a candle to COB anyway, no one does.
but you see man thats where your opinion just sucks!

first of all, I dont play video games and oh boy man youve really gone and done it now. you just judged me because my IQ is higher than yours and you cant understand, so you blame it on my country. oh boy, that was a low blow man. I take no offence but..good try.

okay dude first of all dont flame even if they flame u shows your a bigger person by not flaming back!

in answer to yer opinion... I think the reason they did this is because they are looking to try a new style..... if you notice many of the bands from the american hardcore scene use alot of the same things that bodom has done on this new cd... which are some of the point you already brought out. In regards to this i personally believe it was a step in the wrong direction.... I always enjoyed bodom because they were different from all the bands in the USA and they had a very unique sound which is now gone. Anyway in answer to your question the reason they are doing this is because they are copying bands in the usa so they can claim more fans in the american scene that is the only reason why the new album sounded the way it did...... its unfortunate but almost all bands do this. It is only a matter of time before it happens to every band.....

trashed was recorded at a different time and i think in a different studio so i think thats why it sounds different.

i agree with you, i prefer really perfect sounding recordings. i think they should have used more distortion or something on AYDY.