bodyart

Sep 9, 2003
so I guess we didn't have a bodyart thread in here before???
Special interest in tattoos on my side. planning on getting one soon and i need new and fresh ideas cause i'm not sure about the final design yet.
so... post... NOW! :D

I was thinking about getting the word death tattooed on me in a foreign language, just as a constant reminder to live everyday to the fullest, just fucking party hard and rock out.

seeing various pictures of you around here, mis, i don't think you have the right look for a tattooed woman.

Just my thoughts.

hm, too bad, i already have one ;) hopefully i can soon post pics and maybe you change your opinion? but WHY do you think i don't have the look for a tattooed woman? am i not cool and true enough?! :cry:

my friend owns a tattooing machine so I can get one if I want.. still dont know what I should get

perfect-tatoo.jpg

jesus-tatoo.jpg

Missery said:
cool idea. any idea about which language you would choose?
i dont know, really but it would definitely be in handwriting. kuolema would be pretty cliche for these boards, i dont know really. hard decision, gav would probably tell me to get it in gaelic. just as long as the word death doesnt seem to panzy. maybe french. decisions, ive been thinking about this for about a year now.

BloodyScalpel said:
@Lake_Laiho: Except the one I posted seems photoshopped :(
:loco: :lol:
hahah .. well hes crazy anyway.. I helped him get a dollar sign tattoo done when he was drunk.. its green and looks shit....

and he doesnt regret it :lol:

hahaha^

well i love tattoos and imo they look good on just about everyone iv wanted to get some since i was 16 but i never can save any money i ever get i have no idea what u would wnat but i thought this one (im only postin one now cuz lol theres way to many cool ones to do em all :p )
taesa101103u.jpg