bodyart

^Get another body :tickled:

@Lake_Laiho: :lol: I know guys like that...if you get them drunk and tatoo 'fag' on their forehead they'll look in the mirror and go like 'haaa, kewwwl' :p

Yea Bob, why doesn't she have "the looks for a tattoed woman"?:err:

I have a large, partly self-designed tat on my upper back/shoulder blades. It says "metal salieri" and has some Gothique Flamboyabt design (yeah, me=art history geek:loco: ) on each side. Got it two and a half years ago, an am planning on getting a 2nd one soon -probably "No Salvation" on my left arm.

Missery, what should your tat say or symbolize or represent? Where on your body, and how big should it be? Me and others could perhaps help you with ideas if we had more info...okay?:)

Bryan_Of_Bodom said:
I was thinking about getting the word death tattooed on me in a foreign language, just as a constant reminder to live everyday to the fullest, just fucking party hard and rock out.

go for latin "MORT". If you tattoo it in finnish i will never stop laughing at you.

i dont care for women with tattoos.

the tattoo ive always wanted to get is...

MVC-025S.jpg

this ones cool but it wouldnt suit me.

carpe_tattoo.jpg

this ones also a possibility swapping red with blue...

tattoo1_00011.jpg

Damn, 'mort' is the same as in every latin language like portuguese(morte), spanish(muerte), french(whatever)
I believe he should do it in some bizarre unknown language with black metal unintelligible fonts :D

Turbo said:
yeh the french mort, means dead. Its where we get our mortuararies from.
you dont get it from french you NED, french stole it from latin :loco:

I have this on my arm:

picture0208oo.jpg

I got it a couple years ago, I guess it just signifies how my life is dominated by me being eternally pissed off at how we're all told we are "free" and it has fuck all to do with America specifically, although that is included. I have another unfinished one, but i wont post that till its done.