bodyart

Lanterns said:
Missery, what should your tat say or symbolize or represent? Where on your body, and how big should it be? Me and others could perhaps help you with ideas if we had more info...okay?:)

Alright, here you go:

It should be located on my right upper arm.
well, that's only the idea, the snake sucks, there are too many details on the clock and stuff. so if any of you wanna try and change it, i would be very grateful :D :worship:

BloodyScalpel said:
jesus-tatoo.jpg
That kicks ass!!

Here's mine, Ive posted it in a few other threads but whatever.
tattoo_v2.jpg

And chicks with tattoos rocks my socks, dont listen to those conservative idiots Missery ^^

Here's the tattoo of a friend of England. He said to me "Hey! I got your name tattoed on my ass!" and then...

gregorass9wu.jpg

Hehehe, such a funny guy. :D

PanzerKunt said:
And chicks with tattoos rocks my socks, dont listen to those conservative idiots Missery ^^

hehe, nah, i won't. if i had the money i guarantee you i would have my whole body covered with tattoos ;) nice one you have there

Missery said:
hehe, nah, i won't. if i had the money i guarantee you i would have my whole body covered with tattoos ;) nice one you have there
i would too... damn money, i hate it... i need to figure out the unlimited money code of life...

Lanterns said:
*bump*

Julia (Missery), have you gotten your new tattoo yet?
I'm getting mine tomorrow btw (No Salvation thingy).

unfortunately not yet, don't have the money at the moment :( but ralf changed it for me, it looks great now. i try to get it within the next month or sth like that. post pics of your new tattoo if it's possible, alright?

Missery said:
unfortunately not yet, don't have the money at the moment :( but ralf changed it for me, it looks great now. i try to get it within the next month or sth like that. post pics of your new tattoo if it's possible, alright?
and make sure that i can take closer look at it in wacken :p

PanzerKunt said:
I really doubt steve-o was the first one ever to do that.

me too, butt he´s famous and has shown it on tv, so it´s quite possible it was inspired by him.

I hope the kids at home don´t try to copy other things he does... like stapling his nutsack to his leg :p

BloodyScalpel said:
^Get another body :tickled:

@Lake_Laiho: :lol: I know guys like that...if you get them drunk and tatoo 'fag' on their forehead they'll look in the mirror and go like 'haaa, kewwwl' :p
EXACLY :lol:

I've been working on some comic-style demon face that i plan to have on my right shoulder some day. I need to work on that again.
And something really cool on the inside of my left underarm in Old English + some symmetrical hellhound kinda things on my shoulder blades