Bonus DVD w/ paradise lost SE

I don't think he ever performed live with them(tragically). Being the main reason why he left the band[STAGE FRIGHT]

They did have an interim bassist though before the almighty chops of LePond

I think he actually did, but he couldn't finish touring, which is why he ended up leaving the band. There is a picture of Miller playing at some concert in the Divine Wings booklet. Then I heard they had this temporary bass player Andy DeLuca or something like that.

I think he actually did, but he couldn't finish touring, which is why he ended up leaving the band. There is a picture of Miller playing at some concert in the Divine Wings booklet. Then I heard they had this temporary bass player Andy DeLuca or something like that.

Yep, Andy filled in for them on their tour in Japan in support of Twilight. After that is when I believe they hired Lepond.

I have NO idea. Perhaps Glenn or Jax can find out........

dont have the region coding info, but what i do know is there will be at least 4 versions of the release to contend with. there will be 2 european verisons and 2 US verisons.

US verison with the dvd will be a limited edition item and will be available at FYE stores.

i'll post more when I get back to my regular pc....most likely Sunday.

dont have the region coding info, but what i do know is there will be at least 4 versions of the release to contend with. there will be 2 european verisons and 2 US verisons.

US verison with the dvd will be a limited edition item and will be available at FYE stores.

Do you if all FYE stores will have copies?

THat's up to the store. All stores will have the ability to get copies, so go and bitch at them before hand and tell them you want them to bring in a few copies. The stores usually stock what sells, so if no one buys that kind of music in your region, likely no, they won't stock it. If people buy it, then you'll be good.

<bitch>

So frustrating.

This is the type of info we need to hear about. Especially more than a month before it comes out and we've placed our orders.

IO needs to do a better job at communicating with SX's fans. The sheer lack of info we've received (and of course ages after it's been leaked somewhere else) is near disrespectful.

</bitch>

just wondering, the websites say the special edition DVD has the bunch of songs live, but previously i heard there was a half-hour documentary or something. so is the docu still there, or just the live songs?

The german Amazon still says:

"30 min. of exclusive "Behind the Scenes" and live footage"

So to me it sounds like the live footage sources that even have a tracklisting are right and more informed than Amazon is.

Well - I'll know next week :)

Does anyone know if they'r gonna sell the special edition on the Symphony X website??? or how is it gonna work?? just amazon??? Cuz i would really like to get it....:)

I wish the moderators of this board find out about it, being in touch with the band and all.

I wish the moderators of this board find out about it, being in touch with the band and all.

This question was asked a short while back, and Glenn wasn't sure if the website would have the SE. I'm sure he'll update us when he knows (here we go again!) I would bet that the SE will have some live clips and other footage. I'd personally go for the SE. Depending on how many they press, they may sell out quick, and you'll end up paying more for them.Some of them are available forever, and some disappear rather fast (Brainstorm SE's come to mind...)