Bonus DVD w/ paradise lost SE

Just watced the DVD.

Live clips from their personal vaults, mostly one angle video camera footage, not much post-production (if at all), quality varies from pretty bad to ok. No documentary, just live songs. NTSC format, 0 region I guess, played just fine for me (as for the rest of the world, hopefully)!

Pretty much hard core fan material! :kickass:

Just watced the DVD.

Live clips from their personal vaults, mostly one angle video camera footage, not much post-production (if at all), quality varies from pretty bad to ok. No documentary, just live songs. NTSC format, 0 region I guess, played just fine for me (as for the rest of the world, hopefully)!

Pretty much hard core fan material! :kickass:

I also just got the album, listened it through and watched the DVD. But really, I'm kind of confused, cause I thought the release date was 26th! How the hell did it arrive today?

Anyway, about the DVD. It's just as you said, home-video-quality-live-songs. Some are somewhat good quality like The Odyssey - clips, but the one's from 90s are pretty bad.

And the album itself.. Don't know if it's allowed to talk about it... Cause I really don't know how it got here today. The store screwed up with the release date?

I also just got the album, listened it through and watched the DVD. But really, I'm kind of confused, cause I thought the release date was 26th! How the hell did it arrive today?

Anyway, about the DVD. It's just as you said, home-video-quality-live-songs. Some are somewhat good quality like The Odyssey - clips, but the one's from 90s are pretty bad.

And the album itself.. Don't know if it's allowed to talk about it... Cause I really don't know how it got here today. The store screwed up with the release date?

I got mine today too and I ordered from CDON. Really awesome album. IMO it's just as good as The Odyssey if not better. Revelation is the best song.. incredible song writing! Everything is perfect about the album, really. I'm looking forward to seeing the guys live. =)

I actually thought there was going to be some kind of documentary with the DVD but I don't really care that much about that. The home-videos were decent.. the audio was kind of bad but cool with some footage at least.

Ok so I'm going to be in South Carolina from July 21st, where should I order the album ? Off of which site ? I want it with the extra cd with videos and such, thanks in advanced !

i would have loved to see a documentary.

but i bought the thing anyway.

the bootleg style of production doesn't really bug me.

Those of you who got the SE today: was it in the cool digipack with fold-out flaming arms of doom?

Yeah... Really, the packaging isn't the most practical, cause those flame spaghetti tentacles (or whatever) are a bit flimsy and get on the way :p

Artwork is really cool though. The booklet is full of pictures.

The album is getting better all the time. First I thought that this is pretty cool, but was it worth the waiting? Now I have to say that yes it was.
Russel's singing is very aggressive, the feeling is just intense when he starts singing in "Set The World on Fire". Very solid album all the way through.

Yeah... Really, the packaging isn't the most practical, cause those flame spaghetti tentacles (or whatever) are a bit flimsy and get on the way :p

Artwork is really cool though. The booklet is full of pictures.

The album is getting better all the time. First I thought that this is pretty cool, but was it worth the waiting? Now I have to say that yes it was.
Russel's singing is very aggressive, the feeling is just intense when he starts singing in "Set The World on Fire". Very solid album all the way through.

Yeah, the sleeve is beautiful but not very practical. :)
Album gets better all the time, sounds very good and really grows on you. And I was really surprised too to bump into this album yesterday (a pleasent surpise, indeed :headbang: ), I thought it was released next week.

Can't wait til September, Dream Theater & SYMPHONY X live! :danceboy:

Fucking Amazon! :mad:

"We are sorry to report that the following items have been delayed:

Symphony X (Artist) "Paradise Lost + Bonus DVD [Limited Edition]
[Extra tracks] [Collector's Edition]" [Audio CD]
Estimated arrival date: 01/08/07 - 17/08/07"

I can't cancel the order either...bastards.

OMFG

http://www.fye.com/Paradise-Lost--F...VproductId18548586VVcatId458211VVviewprod.htm

$12.99, why did I waste my time with amazon.co.uk!

Fucking Amazon! :mad:

"We are sorry to report that the following items have been delayed:

Symphony X (Artist) "Paradise Lost + Bonus DVD [Limited Edition]
[Extra tracks] [Collector's Edition]" [Audio CD]
Estimated arrival date: 01/08/07 - 17/08/07"

I can't cancel the order either...bastards.

OMFG

http://www.fye.com/Paradise-Lost--F...VproductId18548586VVcatId458211VVviewprod.htm

$12.99, why did I waste my time with amazon.co.uk!
hmm it let me cancel mine. I ordered special edition through play.com and standard through amazon.co.uk. The play one arrived, and I got a similar message from amazon. I was going to cancel it and leave it, but now I know the standard definitely comes in a jewel case, I guess play.com win more of my fanboyish business.