"Booing" at shows...yes or no???

Interesting point; other places they take thing so damn personally. It is like being in the comicshop picking geeks, well say whatever but you are there too. But some gets mad and just can realize that.

It never fails to amaze me how sensitive people who like Black Metal are. :lol: I'm sure Emperor will be back if $ is to be made. Even Immortal played that Juggalo festival.

It never fails to amaze me how sensitive people who like Black Metal are. :lol: I'm sure Emperor will be back if $ is to be made. Even Immortal played that Juggalo festival.

Yeah I saw that, seemed pretty unjust and a clear case of gang bulling. But you can never point that out and it be realized by those who are actually the perpetrators of the action. And of course herd mentality cause everyone to join in.
People are entitle to their opinions, if others don't like it than ignore it. However forum allow some to create their own little fascist state where nothing is allowed to challenge the status quo. Then most will follow and fall in line, or just "follow orders".

Yeah I saw that, seemed pretty unjust and a clear case of gang bulling. But you can never point that out and it be realized by those who are actually the perpetrators of the action. And of course herd mentality cause everyone to join in.
People are entitle to their opinions, if others don't like it than ignore it. However forum allow some to create their own little fascist state where nothing is allowed to challenge the status quo. Then most will follow and fall in line, or just "follow orders".

That place is like a symphony of rusty trombones. The song will remain the same.

totally..Emperor are not done. Give it a few more years and they will do a "select" series of fest for an even more inflated price. Sucks when bands pull that stuff making it seem they are doing it for the fans but in the end it is just for a larger paycheck. Sadly majority of the bands out there now who are back are doing this.

That is a good way to put it. and it comes off that way due to just trying some damn hard it fit in.

totally....they are the same type of band who will change to fit into anything that is popular sadly. Perfect example...they were a power metal band early on...now they call themselves traditional metal. Singer now wears a patch vest and spiked gauntlets. It really is sad and pathetic. I do love how she goofed on Manilla Road for years and now is a sudden fanboy since they are "cult" and they are now opening for them in their hometown. So pathetic.

totally....they are the same type of band who will change to fit into anything that is popular sadly. Perfect example...they were a power metal band early on...now they call themselves traditional metal. Singer now wears a patch vest and spiked gauntlets. It really is sad and pathetic. I do love how she goofed on Manilla Road for years and now is a sudden fanboy since they are "cult" and they are now opening for them in their hometown. So pathetic.

LOl, I typed "some damn hard" oppose to "so damn hard".
Anyway fuck that poser chick, there I said it what everyone is thinking. :lol:
I cannot put any more thought into that band. Seriously most bands bad or good, whatever, do what you like, but in their case.... And I say this because they just set themselves up, and well you don't knock Manilla Road either.
Ok enough about that band.

With social media now I do see more gripes about the way shows are run and booked. Still most are scared to speak their mind. I think just coming late doesn't let the promoter know he is getting the wrong bands. I usually hear that "there must be more shows going on" or "traffic must be bad". I still will stand behind the fact that less is more.

With social media now I do see more gripes about the way shows are run and booked. Still most are scared to speak their mind. I think just coming late doesn't let the promoter know he is getting the wrong bands. I usually hear that "there must be more shows going on" or "traffic must be bad". I still will stand behind the fact that less is more.

Yep. I caught Overkill a while back. 1 local band, then Prong then Overkill. I got in just as Snap Your Fingers was ending. Which was surprising but maybe there was a curfew? Still, it was nice not having to stand for hours. So, less really was more!