Bootlegs, How does Opeth and u guys feel about these.

x_OPETH_x said:
when they saw "no cameras" for the venue (like the Feb. 12th show at the House of Blues Orlando), to they mean no camcorders or audio? cause i can't see then banning photographs....or do they?

That probably meant photographs. Some bands don't like being photographed on stage and demand no cameras.

Mostly its a venue thing, some venues allow photography (unless a band specifies specifially otherwise or you have a photo pass) and most all venues don't allow audio or video taping either (unless you have a pass or its advertised like Primus who even have special area up front for Audio tapers) and if you're caught they confiscate your gear or you have to leave.

Graveless Soul said:
I know which version you mean, but my copy is from a different source and sounds much better :)

I taped that show and have shared it online . Ive only heard of one copy being circulated (the one I taped) . I'd be interested in the size of the file you have to see if its the one I taped. If its not the one I did I would gladly trade a video of the show I'm going to in feburary same venue as above. Or the other video I taped from the 9:30 club 7-21-03 which has not been shared yet(only audio has been shared).

EvilTool said:
I taped that show and have shared it online . Ive only heard of one copy being circulated (the one I taped) . I'd be interested in the size of the file you have to see if its the one I taped. If its not the one I did I would gladly trade a video of the show I'm going to in feburary same venue as above. Or the other video I taped from the 9:30 club 7-21-03 which has not been shared yet(only audio has been shared).

To be honest, I havn't heard the bad version. I'm assuming mine sounds better because it's really good and is nothing like the other source was described.

I've a copy of the Porcupine Tree show from the same night and I'm assuming it's the same taper as I got the 2 shows together spread over 3 discs, I just seperated them.

If your still interested in a copy, email me, as I'd definately like a copy of the video (and any future ones) :)