Bootlegs?

Wow, that's so unreal, such beautiful music, I don't have any adjectives to describe the feeling. A better quality audio would still be amazing though.

EDIT: Especially The Beloved's Cry

EDIT2: Actually the whole thing, acoustic/oud only version of Norra El Norra is kickass as well.

EDIT3: Now that I recognize it, na-na-na-na-naaaa-naaa-naa In thy Neevaaar Ending Waaaa-he-ey

The Warrior epic guitar solo live

The Path 1: Treading Through Darkness live

Sapari live with Shlomit

Halo Dies 2009, I can certainly hear some significant changes in the sound
(Who is the guy on Stage singing along with Kobi?)

Great live footage of "Norra El Nora / Ornaments Of Gold / Reggie Jam / The Sahara's Storm intro" with Shlomit:

Last edited by a moderator:
PS: Does anyone know the reggie song guys are playing near the end of the video? I loved the tune, and reggie is often highly political.
I would certainly love a full-fledged cover of it by OL ;)

The Sahara's Storm intro in that video is heavy as shit, truly powerful BTW. Barbi club in Tel-Aviv seems to be the place for hardcore Orphaned Land fans! Haha, and Kobi is so nice to teenage stage-divers :D

^

You just repeated that, bro. Amazing finds though!
I'm shocked by how spot on The Path 1 sounds when played live. I absolutely love how epic they manage to sound.

@ The medley video, woaaah!! That's probably the best indoor crowd that I've seen [I couldn't imagine hundreds of people jumping and singing to Orphaned Land otherwise] and the atmosphere is electric and you're right Anton, a visit to the Barbi Club is essential as a pilgrimage :D The medley is incredible really, it has the best part of Ornaments Of Gold so nothing can go wrong :D I remember Uri saying on the docu that they know that the metal factor in their music is reducing, but the live versions sound quite heavy.
The heavy Sahara's Storm intro makes it very doom-ish, damn I wish they did the whole song that way. And Matan is very impressive on the drums.

Do they always improvise so much in their shows?

Ahh, the sacred hag (Hebrew)/hadj (Arabic) to the Barbi and Theater clubs - to meet other orphandlandians for a great feast of music...

Yep, I remember Nathalie - the global stalker of the band - shared her impressions in some thread. The guys are never afraid to elaborate old material further and further, just like Dream Theater of Liquid Tension Experiment, adding new intros and solos etc.

PS: The Mediterranean Restaurant version of El Meod Na'Ala just killed me :D

And Norra El Nora again turned into Ornaments Of Gold into reggae into Sahara's Storm intro!
Also, I'm wondering what was the tune serving as concert/Sapari intro. Something familiar yet I'm not sure what exactly that was.

Finally, Matan's drum solo was just great - not just another metal solo, but genuinely oriental, including a darbuka - drumset duel. I think it would be just totally cool if he included Sepultura's Territory intro into it.

I can't watch most of the videos... ((
Kobi's vocal in Vessels it's just..... i can't find a word to describe it