Borknagar unplugged?

Eldzik

Anastasia's Minion
Feb 12, 2002
a few months ago i read interview with Brun and they told somethink about acustic album in the future... it's true or false?

Well, I think that it had a serious meaning behind that statement, at least we've talked just briefly about it. Borknagar's guitar compositions are mainly chord based and that makes it quite easy to trasfer and re-arrange to acoustic versions. And I kknow that Öystein and Lars have sat down(Öystein with a acoustic guitar and Lars behind the grand piano) and just jamed some songs......

If it will turn into a acurate recording future holds in its embrace...but I think it's a cool idea though.

mr V

thx a lot mr. V ... and Asgeir too;) this interview was published in polish magazine. i well know guy who ask Brun, so i think he told this words. anyway... imho it's great idea, so... let's go to work Borkies!!! :p

Wow...I'va always wanted to hear Vintersorg sing with all acoustics....and maybe they could convince garm to do Dawn of the End......

That's a great idea! :)
I'll look forward to the realisation ;)

Wow...I'va always wanted to hear Vintersorg sing with all acoustics....and maybe they could convince garm to do Dawn of the End......
I doubt Garm will ever get close to his past.

That's actually true - me and Øystein sat down and tried out quite a few songs (old and new) with the help of a grand piano and an accoustic guitar. It sounded great, so maybe sometime in the future we'll wander down that path....

BTW if you catch us on tour and get us drunk enough after a show, I'm sure we'll performe it there and then, hehe

I've also read that interview about instrumental version of debut album. It was in the 2nd number of Mystic Art Magazin (few months after "Borknagar" was realized). There was also something about sounds of nature as i remember. It's a great idea! Think of it :)

Originally posted by TheRealLazare

BTW if you catch us on tour and get us drunk enough after a show, I'm sure we'll performe it there and then, hehe

so you'll must come to Poland Lars:p