Borknagar unplugged?

Maybe some acoustic bonus tracks on the next release? Or even a whole bonus CD. A fancy 2-disc box. Something like that. :)

Yes, now Borkie just has to do it - the fans demand it! ;) Please, please, please!!!!

By the way, since chords and such were mentioned...does anyone know where to get good tabs? I only found one tab for "The Dawn of the End" once. But nothing else. I would like tabs for "Quintessence" or "Archaic Course" etc. I also hope there will be some "Empiricism" tabs on the newly released Borknagar homepage.

Originally posted by Somber Soul
Yes, now Borkie just has to do it - the fans demand it! ;) Please, please, please!!!!

tell this quote century media's boss. i don't believe in they consent

Yes, of course, I'm not that naive to believe that it's up to Borkie to decide. :s

Maybe Borknagar aren't big enough yet (in CM's eyes, that is)...

Originally posted by Eldzik

tell this quote century media's boss. i don't believe in they consent

Why not? It's not that hard to show them what the fans like and only a kind of organisation to improve them that there is really an interest in it.

But first of all the band has to decide if they like to do some acoustic songs.

that's all right, but i think CM will only release acustic album if Borkie is top selling for them... is or isn't? i don't think so. CM have a few priorytet bands, but it's not Borkie... :(

All acoustic album would be very nice indeed. Some bands like Dimmu Borgir and Moonspell have made some all acoustic gigs, but a real acoustic album would be even better! :)

Acoustic guitars, piano, acoustic bass, maybe hammond, some percussion and clean vocals, that would be very nice...damn!

btw:this is my first time posting to Borknagar forum, looks very good, that so many bandmembers post here also! :Smokedev:

all vote for acustic album? excellent, so let's make mailbombing to the Borky and Century Media e-mails:p

Originally posted by TheRealLazare
That's actually true - me and Øystein sat down and tried out quite a few songs (old and new) with the help of a grand piano and an accoustic guitar. It sounded great, so maybe sometime in the future we'll wander down that path....

BTW if you catch us on tour and get us drunk enough after a show, I'm sure we'll performe it there and then, hehe

Well alright, what do you guys drink?