bottled water

Buying bottled water around here is a waste because the tap is pretty good. NYC tap is the finest in the country.

I agree, though, that there are some places where the tap tastes pretty odd.

Sparkling water, however, is absolutely amazing. :D

Yeah, if it's from the tap and smells like chlorine, that means they use a well. We have well water and drinking from our tap will give you the shits.

So Faith, unless I want the shits, I'm not drinking from my tap.

We just buy water by the gallons.

Well my tap water is amazing so ill stick with it, but yeh ive been to foreign countries where the tap water comes out brown, like a watery shit, so thats when I drink the bottled.

Buying bottled water around here is a waste because the tap is pretty good. NYC tap is the finest in the country.

I agree, though, that there are some places where the tap tastes pretty odd.

Sparkling water, however, is absolutely amazing. :D

No I must say chicago has some good tap. Though I still enjoy a nice bottled water.

"The Experts" are now saying that bottled water is not good because the plastic leeches into water or something.

Taken from an article I read:
The most popular containers for bottled water are transparent, flexible plastic bottles. If you choose bottled water to avoid chemicals in tap water, you could be trading them for the plasticizers that have been known to leech into the water. There is no data that these are harmful, but they are related to other compounds that have shown unhealthy effects. Solvents used for cleaning the plastic bottles are also found in bottled water on many occasions, according to NRDC.

Honestly, I wouldn't doubt it - for one, the technology that "reinvented the modern world" has also managed to destroy the plant and the human genome to a certain degree. Apparently they are finding huge amounts of pesticides (including shit like DDT (which was banned how long ago?) in the umbilical cords of newborns(2007).

We're fucking doomed!

mmmmmmm.....chlorine. Poland spring is alright. FIJI is badass but im not paying that much for water. Evian overrated, i like the kind that comes out of my faucet. it's my favorite flavor FREE