Brave Murder Day back cover?

_Transparent_

May 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
ok this didn't get much resposne on the katatonia forum and well it may have something to do with opeth anyway. if you have brave murder day, look at the back cover and see a lyric book/music book on top of the piano. does anyone know whether it has any significance to anything or is it just a prop? any ideas?

Originally posted by my dying groom
So I am nothing, huh? :p

well, yeah. :p , i mean look at yourself, oh hang on your doing that quoting lyrics thing again :D ok anyway i meant it didnt get an answer, but you win, so everyone reading this, my dying groom, the very nice person, replied on the katatonia forum :D , happy now? :)

Originally posted by my dying groom

Then I'll have to rely on my pathetic vinyl 'collection' :s
Spare me that! :lol:

im sorry but now you've mentioned it, i will have to take them away. :D , what good ones do you have? why do people have vinyls by the way? i know rap and garage ones are used to mix and scrath etc. but wouldn't it be hard to do that with proper music like opeth? i know you get extra tracks sometimes, but any other reasons?

what good ones do you have?

I only have good ones - remember that ;)
For example: Bolt Thrower - War Master; Katatonia - Discouraged Ones / Jhva Elohim Meth; Opeth - Blackwater Park; Anathema - They Die/Crestfallen and We Are The Bible 7"; and I'm near completing MDB's vinyl releases.
As I said, calling it 'collection' would be euphemistic...but hey, I do my best. :)

i know you get extra tracks sometimes, but any other reasons?

Actually I'm too young to call myself nostalgic, my record player's age is also mine, so I'd say I just like the warm, more 'organic' sound that floats out of my speakers - and good covers get even better when they're bigger :D
Oh and soon I'll release my scratch remix of BRI.