Brave Murder Day shirts

griev0r

Here is Nowhere
May 13, 2007
Florida
I haven't been able to find BMD tshirts anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find some older Katatonia apparel?

Yeah thats about as close as I can find too, but is there any US retailers that sell it? I couldn't find it on ebay or anything...

Edit: Bah whatever, I bought it. I don't see anyone that owns a BMD t-shirt ever wanting to sell it. Thanks for link bud.

You can get a long sleeve Brave Murder Day shirt in size XL off of www.pervertedtaste.de
But I wouldn't recommend those shit heads. I ordered and Exhumed shirt and an Agalloch shirt and 4 weeks later they reply saying "sorry, we are out of stock. Would you like to exchange?" and I told them I wanted my money back and they have not been helpful. So I decided I will exchange for the BMD and Shining - Halmstad shirt...and they have not replied.

Anyway, they have it on there and if XL is too big for you, just get it hemmed once it comes in. IF they ship mine, I'm going to do that

I don't "recommend" them in the sense that for one, they are pieces of shit who evidentally don't care about their customers. two, you may not recieve the merch ordered.

However, I meantioned them because I figured I would help him out. At least the offers there.

Damn Europeans!

In Canada, I can't find fucking anything. I order ALL my merch off the net. Sure, I can find Suffocation, My Dying bride, Aborted, and bands like that here(shirts that is), but I want more original shit.

Ebay...or you can search on google for hours on end to find some obscure distro that sells 2nd hand stuff...and that's where it's at.

... there is a lot of ebay analogs. Search for hours.
russian.gif

Look harder :D

You should also try all the ebay sites :)

I've looked up and down for BMD shirts and came up with nothing, they're definitely hard to find. I'd buy from anywhere to get one of those shirts, shit I live in Florida and I paid to have a AHAB shirt delivered here from Norway I think. I just ended up getting the 'Brave Yesteryears' shirt anyways, can't find anything closer.