Brief update on the state of your Union...

You should really let go of this paranoia you have, thinking the rest of the world is pointing and laughing at the US, like it just peed its pants or something.

well, i`m actually lolling quite hard about their current situation.

OMG LETS CHANGE! YES WE CAN! :lol:

You're just so used to thinking "OMG I'M SO FUCKING AWESOME BECAUSE I DRIVE A NICE CAR" that whenever someone is critical of you, you and your cronies tend to lash out at the first person who comes to your mind, usually France.
95% of the time I drive a 2002 Pontiac Montana with 160,+++ miles, it's not a dung heap, but does have a stain where my dog barfed in the back. I'm so used to thinking what? Now your some sort of Psyonic? Give up the stereo types dude, your hang ups are showing.

That wasn't "you, LYNN". That's called speaking in the second person.

It was an example because we Americans tend to measure our success by...you know what? Fuck it. If you're too stupid to understand the difference between being facetious and something aimed specifically at you, you really are a neocon idiot.

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...

well, i`m actually lolling quite hard about their current situation.

OMG LETS CHANGE! YES WE CAN! :lol:

Well that's what you get after years of administrative failure, and a my pals gets voted in not on his personal merit or accomplishments, but just becasue he has a decent speach writer to opiate the masses, and of course his skin color.

^^^^ And that is just about a direct quote from my "Black" neighbor who did'nt vote for Obama either.^^^^

You're just so used to thinking "OMG I'M SO FUCKING AWESOME BECAUSE I DRIVE A NICE CAR" that whenever someone is critical of you, you and your cronies tend to lash out at the first person who comes to your mind, usually France.

That wasn't "you, LYNN". That's called speaking in the second person.

It was an example because we Americans tend to measure our success by...you know what? Fuck it. If you're too stupid to understand the difference between being facetious and something aimed specifically at you, you really are a neocon idiot.

If it looks like a duck and walks like a duck...

Riiiiiight.........:rolleyes: thanks for explaining your superior dialect to me.

Well that's what you get after years of administrative failure, and a my pals gets voted in not on his personal merit or accomplishments, but just becasue he has a decent speach writer to opiate the masses, and of course his skin color.

^^^^ And that is just about a direct quote from my "Black" neighbor who did'nt vote for Obama either.^^^^

Yes. Now it comes out. Could you introduce us to Sean Hannity as well?

You're absolutely right. George W. Bush was a shining example of personal and professional success. Did you also know that John McCain spent four years in a prison camp? Not many people know this as well. He would NEVER base his entire campaign on an incident that happened nearly forty years earlier, would he?

I'm just as skeptical of Obama as you are, but I'm going to give him a chance anyway. Maybe you should as well. If he is a walking abortion, let him prove it to all of us. I'll be right there beside you to denounce him if he does and I'll be the first to concede that I was wrong. But bullshit rhetoric doesn't help your case. Why don't you understand this?

Hey Mr Microanalyzer, I am neither democrat nor republican, but just another pissed off american who is fed up with the swirling whirpool of shit that are the "leaders" of this country.

then why make a huge deal out of it now and not during the last president? Never heard you complain before about it :cry:

then why make a huge deal out of it now and not during the last president? Never heard you complain before about it :cry:

I complained about Bush a plenty, but there was no reason to mention anything much when just about every time he opened his mouth it was clear he was a doofus. It is'nt all about Obammer and Bush either. The problems stem far deeper than those two.