bring back bush!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalmarkk

New Metal Member
Jun 20, 2010
tucumcari
Saw Anthrax in Maryland ,not the same without Bush. Joey cant sing like he used to, wanted to hear what doesn't die I guess no one will ever hear that one again. It was like going back to 1985, you are supposed to move forward not back, like the song says 2 steps forward 100 steps back that is what it felt like.

Just to add the icing to what is sure to be maiden fan's giant bitch cake, I would like to say "Only" is a great song that is being ruined by Joey's girlish and non metal voice. :D

Saw Anthrax in Maryland ,not the same without Bush. Joey cant sing like he used to, wanted to hear what doesn't die I guess no one will ever hear that one again. It was like going back to 1985, you are supposed to move forward not back, like the song says 2 steps forward 100 steps back that is what it felt like.

Yeah they should have kept putting out albums like Stomp and Vol 8 until they were literally playing in front of 50 people. Talk about steps backwards. Those albums are garbage and were far from steps forward.

You haven't even heard the new material how can you say it is a step back??? Moron!

What about Megadeth, they played the entire Rust In Peace album and Slayer did the entire seasons in the Abyss album on this tour. Does that mean they are taking steps backwards as well?

Iron Maiden did the somewhere back in time tour are they going backwards?

Go read the reviews from even the most die hard john bush fans on this forum of these live shows. You must have been that dude in the Korn shirt in the back with the dildo up the ass holding up 'we miss bush' signs. The rest of the 5k people were rockin out having a great time.

And for the sake of whitey. Only is a pussy alternative song, if anything it could benefit from girly vocals to make it even gayer than it already is.

troll.PNG

Yeah they should have kept putting out albums like Stomp and Vol 8 until they were literally playing in front of 50 people. Talk about steps backwards. Those albums are garbage and were far from steps forward.

You haven't even heard the new material how can you say it is a step back??? Moron!
QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::tickled:

Metal SHOULD take a few steps backward. There were days when metal vocalists actually sang lyrics. Now, anyone can be a metal vocalist. Have you recently underwent a tracheotomy? No problem. You could be the next hot metal singer.

Can't bring Bush back cause he doesn't want to come back. Just stfu and listen the Bush/thrax cd's all day. :devil:

You must have went to a different Maryland show cause I had a blast at the Maryland show that I went to.

metalmarkk, i just checked out all your previous posts and ALL of them about bashing joey and bringing bush back. everyone here has an opinion on the matter. but you really are not contributing to this board with your obvious trolling.
zeekn.jpg

Oh well... i've been away for nearly half a year and still everyone is bitching about the fucking singers. I guess i'll go back into lurking mode until the new album is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.