bros before hoes right?

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
hooked up best bro with gf's best friend. her ex is coming to town, they plan on fucking around, i will find out, do i tell bro and go smash dudes face in then dump the whore?

i;'m drunk

Drunk and clairvoyant, apparently :D How exactly did you find out about their scheme?

EDIT: Oh right, I guess your gf told you - sounds like she has poor taste in friends!

Drunk and clairvoyant, apparently :D How exactly did you find out about their scheme?

EDIT: Oh right, I guess your gf told you - sounds like she has poor taste in friends!

Yes but you know how bitches are with their friends. Best friend started out as a good girl and is now white trash.

Eh.

And oddly enough everyone is friends with girl friends mom. she's keeping me updated with all this shit. this was a night of thrash making.

and now i'm in HS drama. god i love it

Na don't assault the fella involved put yourself in his shoes, he's just after some skirt. And for all you know he doesn't even know this chick is involved with someone else. If this chick has a car slash her tires and pour brake fluid over the bonnet. That should sort her out.

Last edited by a moderator: