Brutal Swedish Death Metal Bands Needed

The Grim Rhino said:
Either They = stupid faggots or They = Mall kids who've only heard SOtS. Either way, At the Gates rules, fuck They.

All of ATG's releases suck in my eyes. "With Fear I Kiss The Burning Darkness" and "The Red In The Sky Is Ours" are pretty much Death Metal but not brutal, with tremelo riffs and downpicking. I find both to be boring, Terminal Spirit Disease is boring gothenburg and Slaughter of the Soul is what influenced The Haunted, enough said. :puke:

If they want good Death Metal, just go for the oldschool of Sweden, with some Grave, Entombed, Dismember, etc.

Jean-Pierre said:
All of ATG's releases suck in my eyes.

Get thicker glasses.

Terminal Spirit Disease is boring gothenburg

It seems that most of the people who hate ATG are people who hate Gothenburg in general. They are pretty inarguably the pinacle of the genre, that's why they're everybody's reference point when talking about it.

The Grim Rhino said:
Either They = stupid faggots or They = Mall kids who've only heard SOtS. Either way, At the Gates rules, fuck They.
Did you not hear what I said? They ony like technical/brutal death metal. (Decapitated, Necrophagist, Deeds of Flesh...etc)

In their defense, where the fuck did you get mall kid from? You're a fuckin moron :lol:

Funeral Portrait said:
Did you not hear what I said? They ony like technical/brutal death metal.

And since the first ATG is nothing but tech/brutal death, my statement stands, and you're an idiot too.

They've always been alive. They were just pretending to be dead so they could sneak up and eat the humans. You saw the last sig...that guy didn't get away.

nope. i like the melodic shit that comes out of sweden too. why the hell should i stick up for my friends on some internet chat forum?! does it really matter in real life what some guy thousands of miles away thinks? haha you're way too into this place.