Bugera amps

You all must be deaf..... :puke:

Every piece of Behringer gear i own has basically fallen apart and or quit working not to mention sounded average at best. I owned the Behringer cab some time ago, it was horrible compared to others like Marshall or Mesa. I just don't see were you people get of saying its good. Yes its cheap and I'm guilty of using it but I by no means back them up for having great products at all......

I'm now buying a lot of things twice now, thanks to Behringer having such great products!!

there is many differend behringer cabs, i have BG412H and is really really good

me thinks this thread goes on forever and will continue down the same path fora while. It's simple as this. If you like the amp and you know what to expect from it and are HAPPY with that decision. Then buy one and enjoy it. IF you are like some on here and hate that it's a copy or whatever and so on, then don't buy it. To each his own. I own a Mesa Mark IV and a Bugera. Now each of them respectively are considered One of the greatest and one of the worst. To me, I love my Mark IV because it's a fucking beast, but for 1/8th the price, the Bugera still does stuff the mark iv could never do, and that's why I have it. I couldn't pull put $2500 for a 6505, and for $600 the Bugera sounded awesome, even better when boosted, I have nearly THE perfect wages of sin tone from it using nothing but the Bugera and a BEHRINGER OD pedal.... the tone is good, in the end isn't that all that matters?
Some people get AMAZING tone from Pods and V-Amps so on... but no one complains... anyways, goodluck with whatever any of you chose to do with this one :p

Cheers

I purchased a new 6505 3 months ago and it has been back to the dealer twice!!! In this case its really not difficult for the 6260 to be more reliable than this Peavey POS!:heh:

me thinks this thread goes on forever and will continue down the same path fora while. It's simple as this. If you like the amp and you know what to expect from it and are HAPPY with that decision. Then buy one and enjoy it. IF you are like some on here and hate that it's a copy or whatever and so on, then don't buy it. To each his own. I own a Mesa Mark IV and a Bugera. Now each of them respectively are considered One of the greatest and one of the worst. To me, I love my Mark IV because it's a fucking beast, but for 1/8th the price, the Bugera still does stuff the mark iv could never do, and that's why I have it. I couldn't pull put $2500 for a 6505, and for $600 the Bugera sounded awesome, even better when boosted, I have nearly THE perfect wages of sin tone from it using nothing but the Bugera and a BEHRINGER OD pedal.... the tone is good, in the end isn't that all that matters?
Some people get AMAZING tone from Pods and V-Amps so on... but no one complains... anyways, goodluck with whatever any of you chose to do with this one :p

Cheers

Well said brother. Each to their own.
On the copy issue, sure the Bugera's are pretty blatant, but then so are some "respectable" 4 figure priced amps.
Are there any truly unique amps anyway? As far as I remember, the super popular 5150 was ripped off of a couple of EVH Bogner modiefied Marshalls with a few tweeks and a new box.

As far as I know the 5150 is based on a SLO-100, but a valid point nonetheless.

Could well be. I remember the reviews and write ups in 91, peavey made no bones about the fact that they'd taken much from Eddie's amps, how he'd had them modified etc and they'd used similar technology to reproduce the sounds that he wanted.

Crunch channel clip.

Still waiting for a clean and lead channel clip to process.

Last edited by a moderator:
That clean sounds fucking awesome! Are you using any external effects to make it sound like that? Nice sounding amp all together!

Yep, I'm very impressed with it for the price.
I played the same clean progression 3 times over, 1st was just the amp, 2nd was amp and rack mount chorus, 3rd was chorus and delay. All through the buffered loop.

alright after doing a months worth of research... im thinking of a 333xl, now i just sold my marshall mg100hdfx head, i still have the MG412 cab.

would i be more satisfied if i bought a 333xl head and used it with the MG 412 cab, or the 343xl 212 combo?

edit: i am not in a band or anything, and moving to an apartment is possible, so my choices would be for a practice amp or if i ever get into a band. my playing style is from thrash metal, power metal, and some times death metal.

Stay away from the combo if you don't plan on replacing the speakers!!! They're absolute and utter crap. Even the, by no means great, MG cab you're having is head and shoulders above it.

Those Bugera heads are really really decent (our other guitar player just recently purchased a 333), but do yourself a favor and stay away from the cab or combos.

Anybody remember when Behringer used to put Jensen speakers in their cabs? Still having one of these, what a difference!