burger>whatever fagtacular food you eat

burgers are cool if done right.
Sadly, 85% of places think they can make a good burger and they all fail.

I was very surprised by In N Out btw... I don't know if it was my hangover that day, but those were so good!!!!

burgers are cool if done right.
Sadly, 85% of places think they can make a good burger and they all fail.

I was very surprised by In N Out btw... I don't know if it was my hangover that day, but those were so good!!!!

It is true In-n-Out burgers freakin rule. They are the best. I haven't had them in 5 years, ever since I moved away from Cali. They need to expand to Washington. mmmmmmmmmmm In-N-Out:loco:

I must come back to Cali soon for In-n-Out burgers. I don't like fast food burgers for the most part. Whataburger is the only decent place around here I can think of. And Jake's but I have to brave the ghetto for a Jake's burger.

eeeew I hate burgers or sandwiches with bacon...

yuk yuk yuk. Bacon is not a spice, nor it is a good addition to food.
its so nasty on a burger or a sandwich.... :puke:
Not to mention nasty ass "bacon bits" on salads....

:yuk: !!!

Bacon is SOMETIMES good with eggs.
but keep it away from my burgers/ sandwich/ salads.
I hate food habbits that were created by fat people.

(typing "Sandwich" made me think of the nastiest thing ever:
"A sandwish is a sandwish, but a manwitch is a meal! hahaha :yuk: )

Bacon is SOMETIMES good with eggs.
but keep it away from my burgers/ sandwich/ salads.
I hate food habbits that were created by fat people.

(typing "Sandwich" made me think of the nastiest thing ever:
"A sandwish is a sandwish, but a manwitch is a meal! hahaha :yuk: )

Bacon makes anything better. Seriously. I could put it on anything. Like Ice Cream. Bacon Ice Cream. I want some.

Reactions: Mephistophiliac
Its too bad you guys don't have the McDonald's that we do here. You know the commercials? Yea, all the burgers ACTUALLY look like that. and they actually taste good and they're not actually as greasy as the other places...

Chances are it just happens to be the one McDonald's, because no other McDonald's that I've been to makes the burgers like these guys do.

I HATE fast food burgers. Luckily where I live there are no fast food places whatsoever (you'd have to take a boat 40 miles to get to one).

But yeah, burgers kick ass.

I had a bacon cheeseburger at Denny's in Concord after the Death Angel show last night. And some fucking drunk beaner kept yelling at me and saying "Yeah, rock on, System of a Down!" And then he got in a fight with someone right in the middle of the fucking Denny's, and I got hit in the ribs, and Justin tried to break it up, but he got punched by some darkie, and his glasses flew off and we never found them!