Favorite fast food burger...

maddu

Apr 3, 2006
Okay guys let's a have a dine here about your favorite fast food burger, there's a lot of burger connections in town, but I guess I love everything from Hardees all sandwich are good and really taste yummy!
What about your's?

I also hardly ever go to a fastfood restaurant, must have been 2years since I last went, but anyhoo i'm happy with just a cheese burger.

Hmmm all are good huh! But did anyone try a sandwich from Hardees? I guess they have the best burgers and sandwiches, I love their hot sauce. And guess what! have you ever seen an independent burger website? You can check it here http://www.spicybuffalo.com/hardees/ Im sure you will love the burger and oh oh oh the blonde girl too!

I dont go very often to fastfood restaurants; but there is a nice mexicqn one in Bremen...
I sometimes wish there were Wendy's in Europe... Chili con carne with fries rules!

I only go to fast food places when I'm going to a gig. That's always a good call. And the place we go to is Hesburger. It's like the finnish Burger King. And I always get a cheese burger.

Bacon Double Cheese Deluxe.

but_bacon_deluxe_img.jpg

It's fat tastic.

I rarely eat them anymore though. I'd like to live past 50.