burger>whatever fagtacular food you eat

bacon%20waffles%20002.jpg

That is one of the most awesomest things i've ever seen.

Yeah its good, but its still pretty fagtacular.
Pesto is considered italian right? Me mum makes excellent pesto with homegrown basil. Its good on everything, including burgers (which makes it not fagtacular).

Pretty much. It's good, but it gets old after a while. Luckily, where I live is a big meat and pork area.

But we have something the others don't, here in Friuli:

FRICO. A gigantic clump of cheese mixed with chopped onions and sometimes shredded potatoes. It's a heart attack waiting to happen.

Surprisingly (for a yank), when I went to Sicily, I had some of the best fries I ever had. And, in order to weird out the locals with my exotic Rhode Island traditions, I put vinegar on them. EXCELLENT.

Hey I like Italian food.

Yes, as do I...it's my favorite, but in some parts of Italy, they eat pasta or pizza EVERY FUCKING DAY.

If it weren't for me and my culinary skills of something other than pasta, we'd never eat meat without pasta.

But it should be said, however, that the pasta made here is something so good that it really doesn't matter if you're forced to eat it every day. It's like someone "forcing" you to have sex with a beautiful woman.

Surprisingly (for a yank), when I went to Sicily, I had some of the best fries I ever had. And, in order to weird out the locals with my exotic Rhode Island traditions, I put vinegar on them. EXCELLENT.

Fries n' vinegar...MMMMMMMMM.

Sicily is a completely different world than here. The food is better there, but that culture is so archaic that it reminds me sometimes of the Middle East.

Here, we put vinegar on lots 'o stuff. Salame, sausage, green beans, etc.

There's nothing like musetto and vinegar. Musetto is just about the most fattening meat you can eat from a pig, and literally two small pieces and you can't eat any more, it's so rich.

Friuli is to me the most beautiful region because about a hundred years ago it was one of the poorest, and now it's the richest...but the food and architecture hasn't changed very much...very beautiful scenery and food that's so heavy and fattening but so good that it doesn't matter.