Burzum - Belus (aka "Den Hvite Guden") (2010)

Actually that's only halfway accurate. The poster was shitting on RIB and saying that the songs were too short/uninteresting etc. I said to approach the album like you would a 'suite'... i.e. the songs form small bits of a greater overall whole. So I'm to blame for that classic term. :)

Yes, my memory was a bit clouded in regards to the actual details. As I was typing I was thinking "Man I hope this is at least close to what happened or else I am going to look foolish."

Schwärzung;8723336 said:
Agreed.

One thing I'd really like to see is the whole Daudi Baldrs album performed by a full symphony orchestra.

The material on that album is far too simplistic and frankly mediocre to warrant performing it on a symphony orchestra.

I just think it'd be rather diverse and interesting; that's all. I'm fully aware that it's extremely unlikely. I actually quite enjoy classical music, myself.

Schwärzung;8723654 said:
I actually quite enjoy classical music, myself.

I do as well. That being said... I don't think it would translate well at all in that medium.

:lol:

I know, I thought maybe he was linking to real artwork that had been revealed, or something actually useful...

what a completely useless fucking post. I don't even feel like deleting it because that's giving said post even more acknowledgment than it deserves.

Actually I don't blame him for choosing not to wade through all of the stupidity contained in this thread to get to the point where it's noted that the original image was not the cover art.

At least he could have posted it as an image and not as a link

Sorry, I did it on my phone, and I couldn't find the brackets on my phone, or I would have. The fact that I went through all of that on a shitty phone just to show you guys that that shit they called artwork wasn't what he was using as the actual artwork is not what I would consider disappointing. And I apologize that I didn't just PM it to just the people who needed it, next time VVVVV I will make sure not to post ANYTHING that you may already know.