Burzum Story Parts VI and VII

The first one was kind of Interesting, I think some of the early burzum stuff is cool. But the second one? What did it have to do with anything, Im not dissing it because its about nazi's, but what was the point of it.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
The first one was kind of Interesting, I think some of the early burzum stuff is cool. But the second one? What did it have to do with anything, Im not dissing it because its about nazi's, but what was the point of it.
It explained why he used those terms (which he has gotten negative criticism for) and why he now uses another.. kinda.

kinda kinda, but In his case, I mean he is in jail in norway, He can say whatever he wants.

Varg Vikernes said:
Last time i checked the website it looked TOTALLY different. :?

they redesigned it recently and loads of old image links got broken and it's really gay :(

I find his literature on culture and distant history vastly more interesting than petty interests like what instruments he used, though I understand why he would do that to save himself time from bothering with inane letters from stupid fans on the topic.

I can tell he's extremely intelligent, but sometimes his bias factor is just out of proportion to the rest of his mind...

the photos shown under "Varg escapes from jail" or whatever, (i really should care,) which show several photos of him being arrested, really struck me as a man coming to his own terms, harshly.

Øjeblikket said:
the photos shown under "Varg escapes from jail" or whatever, (i really should care,) which show several photos of him being arrested, really struck me as a man coming to his own terms, harshly.

He escaped in a Volvo. how metal is that!?