C II C USA TOUR 2008

as per myspace...
As some of you know, CIIC and Intromental Management are working on a 2008 Tour Schedule for the US. We've gotten some dates confirmed and more coming.
Take a look at these dates and if you or someone you know live anywhere near these towns....GET YOUR ASS THERE!

Hope to see you guys in '08!

Circle II Circle - Circus Maximus - Manticora

Feb 29 - Atlanta, GA
Mar 1 - Springfield, VA
Mar 6 - Quebec City, Quebec, CA
Mar 11 - St Paul, MN
Mar 14 - Houston, TX

More to come....Stay Tuned.....

- CIIC
2/29 Leap Day in ATL!:headbang:

as per myspace...
As some of you know, CIIC and Intromental Management are working on a 2008 Tour Schedule for the US. We've gotten some dates confirmed and more coming.
Take a look at these dates and if you or someone you know live anywhere near these towns....GET YOUR ASS THERE!

Hope to see you guys in '08!

Circle II Circle - Circus Maximus - Manticora

Feb 29 - Atlanta, GA
Mar 1 - Springfield, VA
Mar 6 - Quebec City, Quebec, CA
Mar 11 - St Paul, MN
Mar 14 - Houston, TX

More to come....Stay Tuned.....

- CIIC

I'm hoping for an upper Midwest date. Anything in Michigan would be sweet. Grand Rapids has two great venues (The Intersection and The Orbit Room) where major bands have played (Iced Earth, Megadeth, Umphrey's McGee, Lacuna Coil, etc.). Detroit has plenty of venues (The Fillmore Detroit, Harpos, I-Rock Nightclub), too.

But for a tour this cool, I'd drive to the Chicago area for an overnighter. I've even driven to Wisconsin from Grand Rapids to see a gig. But St. Paul is a little out of the way.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for an upper Midwest.

Honestly, I can't remember the last time I've anticipated a tour more. This one is spectacular, guys.

Sure hope the Chicago show is that Sunday!!! I can tell you right now I'm there +1 on a Sun, but a week night is another story due to the likely commute.