C II C USA TOUR 2008

Funny, Evil and I were just talking about that last night. He even dug up the old thread to see what the dates were. Is there any news or more tour dates to annouce yet? Really, really want to see this show; enought to drive down to Jaxx but I hope it comes up near NYC.

Funny, Evil and I were just talking about that last night. He even dug up the old thread to see what the dates were. Is there any news or more tour dates to annouce yet? Really, really want to see this show; enought to drive down to Jaxx but I hope it comes up near NYC.

Didn't Glenn mention that was a sure thing (or a northeast comment in general) but anything west was unlikely?

A couple years ago I saw Opeth up in Providence (followed them for a bunch of shows) and the venue there was pretty cool, can't remember the name offhand though.

February 06 I saw Opeth in Providence with Devin Townsend Band and Dark Tranquillity, is this what you're talking about?

If so, the venue was Lupo's. Nifty little place. I like it, but not many real metal shows play there. Cannibal Corpse and Steve Vai played there on separate nights this month, though, - of course, on ProgPower weekend, so I missed both shows.

February 06 I saw Opeth in Providence with Devin Townsend Band and Dark Tranquillity, is this what you're talking about?

If so, the venue was Lupo's. Nifty little place. I like it, but not many real metal shows play there. Cannibal Corpse and Steve Vai played there on separate nights this month, though, - of course, on ProgPower weekend, so I missed both shows.

Yep, that's the one! It's the only show I've ever been to up there, and it was a great show for sure. The night before in Hartford there were all sorts of sound problems and the sound was much better at Lupos. The one crappy thing I do remember is them making DT cut their set short for some reason....I think maybe because of a curfew?

Yep, that's the one! It's the only show I've ever been to up there, and it was a great show for sure. The night before in Hartford there were all sorts of sound problems and the sound was much better at Lupos. The one crappy thing I do remember is them making DT cut their set short for some reason....I think maybe because of a curfew?

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. I don't know if they have the same limit these days, but I do know at the time Lupo's turned into a club at night, and the show had to be over I think by either 10 or 11, I can't remember which, and it stated so on the venue's website. I don't see things saying that there anymore, though.

The sound was really good at that show, I'll agree.