Cake thread

Im with Mick n Susie on this one you guys ... carrot cake all the way...preferably with one of those little fondant carrots on top.

Chocolate fudge cake is always nice but far too rich sometimes and it makes yer teeth look brown or browner ..

pistol_pete said:
i like those profiterole things....and i like the word free.

you work at computers dont ya Bambi. fininshed up in college there and on the look out for some computer related shenanigans.:erk:
we're looking for someone with mad report-writing skillz to work in belfast, but given the serious moolah they'll be making id say graduates need not apply. :erk:

Bambi said:
we're looking for someone with mad report-writing skillz to work in belfast, but given the serious moolah they'll be making id say graduates need not apply. :erk:
It's the same everywhere really, they all want experience, which makes sense, cause i have no experience actually working at computers. Never did any work experience in the field, so would need a graduate job to ease me in :)

in this instance, reporting means writing reports which query databases, but i dont do that. im just an honest-to-goodness, salt of the earth network monkey guv'nor.

nutcake :)

150gr butter
200gr self raising flower
200gr sugar
1 package vanilla sugar
nutmix bout 100 gr
half an apple
1 big spoon of honey
juice half a lemon
some eggs, white and yellow parted

melt butter, add sugar egg yellow nuts and apple mix well
sieve flower. mix. add lemonjuice and honey
stirr egg white stiff and mix carefully with dough
grease shape put some flower over it
200 degrees 45 minutes

:) :) :)

edit:You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Images include use of smilies, the vB code
i]