CALL JOHN

Call John, and BEG & PLEAD for him to come back. Then have your eardrums busted as the sound of 120 decibel laughter screams out from the headset, and blows your EARDRUMS out.

Too much class, for John to ever come back.

But, I suppose we can all hope.

I sit on the fence with this call to action.

I would love John back in the band - he should never have felt forced to leave and the reunion was a dead end to nothing. But if I was John I probably would feel like telling Scott to go jump at the same time.

Yeah, as much as I want to see John back in Anthrax, Anthrax doesn't deserve him they way they treated him. Scott and Charlie nailed their own coffin shut trying to grab a few more bucks. I was never a big fan of Joey, but he was just a pawn in all of this, so I have to give him credit for sticking up for himself.

Anthrax got what they deserved.

Yeah, as much as I want to see John back in Anthrax, Anthrax doesn't deserve him they way they treated him. Scott and Charlie nailed their own coffin shut trying to grab a few more bucks. I was never a big fan of Joey, but he was just a pawn in all of this, so I have to give him credit for sticking up for himself.

Anthrax got what they deserved.

Nothing against you personally, but I would like to say this:

I am SICK TO DEATH of hearing that argument!

Scott and the rest of Anthrax stated the same thing over and over again; This was to be a temporary move! Scott said it, other guys in the band said it... It was just a temporary thing that they all wanted to do for a while, and they're glad they got to. Hell, I am glad I got to see them play, on the day before I turned 21, nonetheless!

John said he didn't want to do the tour, so he didn't. He did as he pleased, and that's all there is to it. Now that the reunion is officially over, and since John was never kicked out to begin with, I think it's safe to say that John will be back again.

Glad to have a new Anthrax album on the way, along with a kick-ass lineup. :worship:

... seriously. Right now.

No comment, Just CHEERS and:
URL%5D
bushlo2.gif

URL%5D

Nothing against you personally, but I would like to say this:

I am SICK TO DEATH of hearing that argument!

Scott and the rest of Anthrax stated the same thing over and over again; This was to be a temporary move! Scott said it, other guys in the band said it... It was just a temporary thing that they all wanted to do for a while, and they're glad they got to. Hell, I am glad I got to see them play, on the day before I turned 21, nonetheless!

John said he didn't want to do the tour, so he didn't. He did as he pleased, and that's all there is to it. Now that the reunion is officially over, and since John was never kicked out to begin with, I think it's safe to say that John will be back again.

Glad to have a new Anthrax album on the way, along with a kick-ass lineup. :worship:

I'm not sure, if he was comming back it would have been part of that announcement.

I sit on the fence with this call to action.

I would love John back in the band - he should never have felt forced to leave and the reunion was a dead end to nothing. But if I was John I probably would feel like telling Scott to go jump at the same time.

I feel the same way. I'm torn.

I want John back, because I think I'll get another Anthrax record before an Armored Saint record.
However, I wouldn't mind seeing them ask John and have him tell them to go pound sand.

Ultimately, I'd love to see Armored Saint officially get back together and put out a record, but I'm not holding my breath.

Whatever it takes to get some new Bush tunes out.
:headbang:

Now that the reunion is officially over, and since John was never kicked out to begin with, I think it's safe to say that John will be back again.

How do you figure that John Bush will re-join Anthrax when he said that his time in the band was over? I'm not saying that it won't happen, but I see no real evidence that says he will either.