can anyone actually play bodom????

can you play bodom on your instrument?

• Total voters
The whole Something Wild album is in the tuning C#...Lake Bodom is written within the E Minor scale....I think that's what you guys are talking about. Maybe that cleared up the confusion.

j0tun said:
The whole Something Wild album is in the tuning C#...Lake Bodom is written within the E Minor scale....I think that's what you guys are talking about. Maybe that cleared up the confusion.

you mean 1 1/2 step down? 1 Step down is what Alexi always plays in right?

see i think they recorded sw in c# but as they did hatebreeder they tuned up to d and started playing the songs from sw in d also. like towards dead end was originally in c#. if you listen/watch old 98 bootlegs

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
see i think they recorded sw in c# but as they did hatebreeder they tuned up to d and started playing the songs from sw in d also. like towards dead end was originally in c#. if you listen/watch old 98 bootlegs

Just play the first few notes of Lake Bodom, Touch like, Towards DE or Deadnight from SW and than from Tokyo Warhearts..

fridaY13th said:
When im warmed up, i can probably nail the follow the reaper solo, mainly because its quite linear, also the SNBN.

Heres a short clip of th downfall ssolo, slowed down a bit www.planetcarl.com/music/downfall.mp3

here is one of my own solos:
www.planetcarl.com/music/harmony2drums.mp3
www.planetcarl.com/music/clean.mp3

songs with a friend:
www.planetcarl.com/music/forest2.mp3
www.planetcarl.com/music/temple.mp3

In conclusion i have no Bodom recordings to back up by statements, but i dont really care, maybe one day, when there is a good Follow the reaper backing track, and i haev a wah peddle i might record it.

Actually i might recording the SNBN solo soon

more music www.planetcarl.com/music

yeah guy!!!!!!
it´s unbelieveable but I hear it now!
I love your In Flames influences and your own style! you´re really GREAT!!!!
please tell me the album release of your band and when there comes new stuff from you to hear it!!!! thx for great music dude!!!!

-Gavin- said:
i use it as a VST, i just can't get it to make drum sounds :lol:

You must drop your drum samples into Battery banks and make a midi track. You must set out: Battery and prg: preset#1. If you have any more questions, ask.

Banks come with a battery. So, you can't get banks individual and install them to Battery. That are the places where you put drum samples. Each drum sample (ex. snare) in one bank. You see banks when you open Battery. That are those squares. Just drag sample one by one in each bank.