can anyone actually play bodom????

can you play bodom on your instrument?

• Total voters
-Gavin- said:
fuck me! awesome, thanks! :D
You are fucking with me again, I just don't get it. Where is fun in that? Hell, I could do that also with others, but whats the point. You are really bored in your life, aren't you?

met406 said:
You are fucking with me again, I just don't get it. Where is fun in that? Hell, I could do that also with others, but whats the point. You are really bored in your life, aren't you?

maybe he was actually glad that you helped? :loco:

met406 said:

I was actually saying "thanks a lot for helping me cause now it makes sense".... but whatever....

met406 said:

Hes fucking with you. .. as far as i can read he said thanks..... stop being a whinging cancer patient and fuck off and kill yourself you waste of cancer.

met406 said:

Hes fucking with you. .. as far as i can read he said thanks..... stop being a whinging cancer patient and fuck off and kill yourself you waste of cancer.

-Gavin- said:
I was actually saying "thanks a lot for helping me cause now it makes sense".... but whatever....

Sorry if I understood wrong. I thought because of your smilie at the end of sentence and that you already before mess with me, so...
I'm glad that I could help over there in Scotland. :wave:

met406 said:
Iz is under Band members - Ivan Ljubic and then down to sample recordings.

thx dude! I´ve heard it. It´s nice and I think your cubase-experience is really good, but your guitar-playing hurts.....

Xred_light_eyeX said:
thx dude! I´ve heard it. It´s nice and I think your cubase-experience is really good, but your guitar-playing hurts.....

What means that mine guitar-playing hurts? I know that I don't play like Alexi, but that it hurts??? :p

met406 said:
What means that mine guitar-playing hurts? I know that I don't play like Alexi, but that it hurts??? :p

ok sorry dude! please don´t missunderstood me, you´re a fucking good guitar-player and I´m sure your own things and your band is great! but I think your bodom-covers on some parts are not exactly played and some notes doesn´t exist. don´t take it serios my opinion, but that hurts for my taste.

HAhahaha, you rock!

i remember jamming that every day in my advanced music class with a few guys cause it was the best way to start a class :D

Xred_light_eyeX said:
ok sorry dude! please don´t missunderstood me, you´re a fucking good guitar-player and I´m sure your own things and your band is great! but I think your bodom-covers on some parts are not exactly played and some notes doesn´t exist. don´t take it serios my opinion, but that hurts for my taste.

Well I admit that not every single note is exactly played, but I don't know what you mean that some notes doesn't exist, only maybe on Shadows. I recorded only through my effects directly to computer, without amp, so it is a little crapy sound.

stoned&drunk said:
Well, i think i can play SNBN better than Met, with only 2 years of playing. Here´s the file:http://www.digitalsoundplanet.com/Members/000115997_000024874.mp3

So i use my guitar port, and my ESP laiho signature for playing, and the backing track is from Guitar Pro4... Cool edit pro 2 for editing. The recording is not 100% accurate, i just played it to show i can play the solos also...

Yeah, very good man, how long do you play Bodom?

stoned&drunk said:
Are you an idiot? " will be found at www.scythes-of-bodom.com when they put them up there." What does that mean? That my covers will be on the sites cover page WHEN shadeg uploads them! I´ve played for 2 years...

#include <stdio.h>
#define MAXBUFFER 512

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
FILE *d;
int i;
char string, sentence[MAXBUFFER];
d = fopen (http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=178947&page=5,"w+");
while (fgets(sentence, MAXBUFFER, fp) != NULL)
{
for (i = 0; sentence != '\n' && sentence != 0; i++)

if (sentence[MAXBUFFER] == "met406 is an idiot")
{
MOVE USER TO IGNORE LIST
}
}
return 0;
}

very good program code :tickled: :loco: