can anyone actually play bodom????

can you play bodom on your instrument?

• Total voters
-Gavin- said:
Thanks..

...And i don't practise, i just play to CDs and GP4s and stuff, i prefer learning through songs and not exercises with metronomes...

well, í think thats also a kind of practice, or not? but what i wanted to know is how many hours a day are you engaged in music?

Gavin exelent work, it remainds me to Ensiferum! keep it on :))

It would be great to have your settings on V-AMP. Thanks a lot !

Theseldomlaid : care to explain how it backfired? he is 17? you need to get laid i guess to straighten your mind...

Gavin is this huge ego maniac fucking up every thread with his super insight and google search replies! NEEDLE DICK!!!!!! fucK OFF
Stop waisting your time on the board and fucking records some shit for your first album dude thats what I think, your cleanly beter than the rest of us so whatever.

and plz choose a new avatar!! it looks like your mom just spanked u and your still sobbing like a baby
:loco:

i think it´s really great that gavin, friday13th, met and all the others postet their records! sure it can be possible that the records are fakes, but who cares? i don´t know their, but what i hear is what i hear and it gives me motivation to will be better sometime. this thread is great and i´m very interrested how play other people out of my country and absolutly unknown. i hope somtimes i can post my records! keep it up, guys!

dude, chill out :lol:
You're obviously some upset kid lashing out at people over the net cause they play guitar... i mean, what the fuck.. if you don't believe i wrote those songs and performed them... lol, it doesn't bother me, i'm not trying to impress anyone, i'm just putting them on the web, and the only reason i put them here cause this is anb "Mp3" thread and didn't wanna spam the board.

And dude, find me a "google search reply", come on, i challenge you to.

DeathPact said:
Theseldomlaid : care to explain how it backfired? he is 17? you need to get laid i guess to straighten your mind...

Gavin is this huge ego maniac fucking up every thread with his super insight and google search replies! NEEDLE DICK!!!!!! fucK OFF
Stop waisting your time on the board and fucking records some shit for your first album dude thats what I think, your cleanly beter than the rest of us so whatever.

and plz choose a new avatar!! it looks like your mom just spanked u and your still sobbing like a baby

fkof9.jpg

Dude, you're obviously the one who needs to get laid around here :p

Oh, and please, for the sake of your poor victim, or your mum or whatever, wait till you've stopped menstruating, will you? :p

Go "waist" your time somewhere else :p

DeathPact said:

stfu25.jpg

Xred_light_eyeX said:
i think it´s really great that gavin, friday13th, met and all the others postet their records! sure it can be possible that the records are fakes, but who cares? i don´t know their, but what i hear is what i hear and it gives me motivation to will be better sometime. this thread is great and i´m very interrested how play other people out of my country and absolutly unknown. i hope somtimes i can post my records! keep it up, guys!

exactly, that is the reason I started this tread
:headbang:

Shit gavin has played for 5 years.. i only played for 2 years. And i think the same, the "ego" thing here sucks, they told me and gavin has big egos.. I did some duets with my friend keyboarder, you can DL them from here: http://www.mikseri.net/artistit/?id=39390

I might be doing some project with him, if i have time/pleasure to make that kind of songs.. Im more into harder stuff...

Oh yeah, heres some stuff from my band recorded few months ago... bet you dont like it, since its not near any bodom/any finnish band music...

http://www.mikseri.net/artistit/?id=38568