can anyone actually play bodom????

can you play bodom on your instrument?

• Total voters
Your stuff with the keybaord rocks, and i checked out your band (when i quoted the URL showed, when i view the post it doesn't...odd) you have soime really good riffs man, well done

stoned&drunk said:
Shit gavin has played for 5 years.. i only played for 2 years. And i think the same, the "ego" thing here sucks, they told me and gavin has big egos.. I did some duets with my friend keyboarder, you can DL them from here: http://www.mikseri.net/artistit/?id=39390

I might be doing some project with him, if i have time/pleasure to make that kind of songs.. Im more into harder stuff...

Oh yeah, heres some stuff from my band recorded few months ago... bet you dont like it, since its not near any bodom/any finnish band music...

http://www.mikseri.net/artistit/?id=38568

very good music, not just shredding (ok, but it IS shredding)

oh, and could some people plz shut the fuck up?

you realy must have think low of yourself naming yourself the seldom laid. OH Yea lol i wanted to add, having a super hot chick doesnt mean you get laid ROFL but I guess some kids here cant even get it up yet so would understand that either. LoL what a poor bastard, dude show your chick what your name is on the forum, maybe she would give you some, OR maby she will see ==> location beyond stupidity and DUMP your sorry ass

OWNED

DeathPact said:
you realy must have think low of yourself naming yourself the seldom laid. OH Yea lol i wanted to add, having a super hot chick doesnt mean you get laid ROFL but I guess some kids here cant even get it up yet so would understand that either. LoL what a poor bastard, dude show your chick what your name is on the forum, maybe she would give you some, OR maby she will see ==> location beyond stupidity and DUMP your sorry ass

OWNED

You see, we both possess something called "humor" (The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd), unlike you :p

And I'm not gonna go and brag about my sex life on an internet board.

TheSeldomlaid said:
You see, we both possess something called "humor" (The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd), unlike you :p

And I'm not gonna go and brag about my sex life on an internet board.

well sorry to say that my sense of "humor"(rofl) doest go as far as that.its sad.For me bragging about your sexlife or your lack of it is kinda the same thing.

PM me with any other shit or whe going to fuck up this thread

DeathPact said:

OWNED

you start shit in more than one thread on this board for no apparent reason and you act completely retarded.

GET OUT.

^i don't understand people like you....
personally, arguing with people i don't even know, particularly on the internet, is probably the most awesome and beneficial thing someone can do....wait

yeah, Abrasive was right.......SHOE! :zombie:
shoe-tasselloafer25505.jpg

Good news everyone you can go back to your normal lifes of ??? browsing the forum 24/7!!!
I realize that I have been brought down to your low fuck level and beaten with experience.

I must admit im pretty stupid for always trying to argue with forum nerds... as a guy once told me... dont bother man trying to have an arguement on a forum is like running in the para olympics, it doest matter if you win or loose your still a retard!

So dont mind me anymore ill come browse the forum to check for usefull stuff everyweek ,trying to siff through the millions of maybelline pictures that has been spammed in only 1 week *sigh* by these needledick wankers that has nothing else to do

SIGNING OFFFFFF