Can somebody make impulse for Sansamp PSA-1, please?

Djentmaniac

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2009
Hello, is here anybody who is able to make cab impulses and owns Sansamp PSA1 (1.1) and decent box? My dream is to have some impulse exclusively matched for PSA1 by somebody, who use it and is satisfied with the tone, so he can capture impulse, maybe give us his/her (just kidding... :) setting and we have great sound availaible for direct recording. And this idea can be applied to another preamps too, like Engl e530, Peavey Rockmaster etc. Is here anybody interested? :worship:

I would do it, if i had the tools and know how to made them. but i think we have a few psa-1 users here, and maybe can help.

Well even though they weren't "designed" for the Sansamp (really, it's kinda hard to design an impulse for anything, except maybe that some preamps work better with some power amps/cabs more than others) I like the sound of my second batch pretty well - give 'em a try! :)

yea, yea, i gotcha...i guess i should've read the post all the way thru the 1st time

i just saw "sansamp impulse" and instantly remembered that they were available at noisevault...