CANADA: Thread for the Canadians.

02(1).jpg

:erk:

Nikotiini said:
i was going to comment about that but I figured it just wasn't worth it lol

but it probably is the gheyest av I've ever seen. Worse than Lady Laiho for sure.
if your going to insult me, use PROPER english. you just put down your own intelligence by using the word "gheyest" and for your information, im bisexual, so dont fucking discriminate. i hate that word and the people who use it in a derogitory way

frozen_bodom said:
if your going to insult me, use PROPER english. you just put down your own intelligence by using the word "gheyest" and for your information, im bisexual, so dont fucking discriminate. i hate that word and the people who use it in a derogitory way

ok ghey...alexi made me do it :erk:

frozen_bodom said:

let's see... in the interest of proper english i will edit this travesty of grammatical inconsistency.

frozen_bodom said:
if you're going to insult me, use PROPER english. you just put down your own intelligence by using the word "gheyest," and for your [own] information, i'm bisexual, so don't fucking discriminate. i hate that word and the people who use it in a derogatory way.

there. fixed.