Can't buy tix to Stockholm gig?!

Jaxe

Mar 23, 2004
Sydney, Australia
Oh my goodness, I'm from Sydney, Australia and i'm trying to buy tix to the Stockholm show on 21 September this year... but do you think they will let me? No. :yell:

The arranger has chosen to only offer tickets to Swedish customers over the Internet!

Can anyone offer advice? How might I get these tickets without having to fly to Sweden right now?

Thanks from a hopeful Jaxe.

The Usurper said:
Yeah, you just replied to his signature.

Thanks - it was a strange day yesterday. I've edited my post.

Can anyone help out? If you're in Sweden and willing to buy some tix and send to Australia, I'm willing to pay you for your troubles.

Cheers,
jaxe

unfortunatly, I don't live in Sweden. I could arange some Dutch tickets tough.

hey, great idea! Why won't you mail the bandmembers? Maybe they'll buy you your ticket, or you could even meet them backstage! :headbang:

Hey all, I am still unable to get tix for this gig..
Why sell tix on the website if you only offer them to people in Sweden?!
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jaxe

Why dont you just get to sweden on the day and get the tickets there, i hear opeth arent very popular over there, and if worst comes to worst you can buy tickets off people. or you could get the box office to hold the tickets for you.

affinityband said:
Why dont you just get to sweden on the day and get the tickets there, i hear opeth arent very popular over there...

Are you serious? How can they not be popular in their home town? I would have thought this would be the show to see on the European tour. Well, perhaps not.

Can anyone recommend any other show to see on the European tour instead of Stockholm (I might be able to get tix to another show more easily)?

Thanks for the reply.. maybe I will just try to get tix when I'm there...

Cheers,
jaxe

affinityband said:
Why dont you just get to sweden on the day and get the tickets there, i hear opeth arent very popular over there, and if worst comes to worst you can buy tickets off people. or you could get the box office to hold the tickets for you.
I thought that Opeth isn't so popular in Finland but damn I was surprised when they sold out two gigs at Tavastia in couple days.

You could send the money to a Swede via paypal. That Swede could buy the tix for you and give them to you when you're in Sweden, for example...

i see Rissy is volunteering :D
+edit: Oh i realize that bastard if from Suomi :yuk:

Jaxe said:
Hey all, I am still unable to get tix for this gig..
Why sell tix on the website if you only offer them to people in Sweden?!
Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jaxe
Firstly I think you should wait until they tour Australia.
Secondly if you absolutely have to see a show in Sweden/Europe then try Ebay. They have everything there :hotjump:

B Crouch said:
Firstly I think you should wait until they tour Australia.
Secondly if you absolutely have to see a show in Sweden/Europe then try Ebay. They have everything there :hotjump:

Ebay might be an idea, but dont count on it too much.