Caption this photograph.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
He's my friend. He's very drunk. He's sorta homo, but claims to love women. Oh, and he's not Indian. :tickled:

dougbeer.jpg

Winner gets a stack of shitty promos of my choice.

Sick of trying to convince people he's not an Indian, he decides to end it all; getting drunk in the garage with the car running. If only the stupid drunken Indian had remembered to close the garage door.

One Inch Man said:
He's my friend. He's very drunk. He's sorta homo, but claims to love women. Oh, and he's not Indian. :tickled:

dougbeer.jpg

Winner gets a stack of shitty promos of my choice.
*blink*

*drooool*

*blink blink*

"huh?"

It was Bud Ice, not Light. That's all we could afford 7 years ago when the picture was taken. Shit got you drunker. :loco:

That pink chick getting her pink plugged by a pink pig is really fuckin' hot by the way.

Atlas Shrugged said:
I wouldn't mind being that pig's porkrind.
Well, look at you and your quick editing, quick draw McGraw. :tickled:

"I wouldn't mind being that pig's penis" opened yourself up for imminent abuse and innuendo by the way. :loco:

That reminds me, did anyone watch the Golden Globes? Yeah I know that shit sucks so I didn't either BUT I was visiting my grammaw when the pre-show was on, and Lisa Ling was interviewing a bunch of Hollywood cunts, and her small-but-absolutely-perfect boobies were floppin' out the whole time.

Oh man that ruled.

JayKeeley said:
Well, look at you and your quick editing, quick draw McGraw. :tickled:

"I wouldn't mind being that pig's penis" opened yourself up for imminent abuse and innuendo by the way. :loco:

LMFAO!!!! Yea, I had to protect my caption being captioned. :tickled: